Bringing you own alcohol on board

SSCAF001

I think we all need to be a little kinder to each other, especially folks that perhaps don't have the time nor energy to search and read all the policy and preference stuff that floats around on cruise boards.  If it is offensive to any reader to have to endure another question that he or she deems repetitive or less than worthy, that reader should simply ignore the post and let someone else, less invested in the correctness of the whole thing, answer.   the idea is to get the info out to the inquirer, and hopefully, spread cheer and good will to all.   Not that I've always done that.....  But i'm trying.  I just think some folks take themselves way too seriously!     btw, what does itb mean?   

• Like 7

2 hours ago, WFHFLOYD said:

I think we all need to be a little kinder to each other, especially folks that perhaps don't have the time nor energy to search and read all the policy and preference stuff that floats around on cruise boards.  If it is offensive to any reader to have to endure another question that he or she deems repetitive or less than worthy, that reader should simply ignore the post and let someone else, less invested in the correctness of the whole thing, answer.   the idea is to get the info out to the inquirer, and hopefully, spread cheer and good will to all.   Not that I've always done that.....  But i'm trying.  I just think some folks take themselves way too seriously!     btw, what does itb mean?   

I mostly agree, but you seem to believe that if a person posts a question for post # 25, that they shouldn’t feel obliged to at least read posts # 15-24 to see if the exact same question wasn’t asked in the last 24 hours. I believe not doing so is actually an insult to those of us trying to provide helpful accurate information. Our opinion obviously differ.

itb = In The Business 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1