Conquest is gone from "Find a Cruise" in September

naxer

Capacity limits? Sold out? Expect another dreaded email?  Oh well.  I have Mardi Gras for November and Vista for February to look forward to, maybe with some OBC?  No matter what, I'm still going to Miami in September.    I'll find something to do.  I need a vacation.

Amen!  I have Mardi Gras for September, Pride in October (with family), and Freedom in November.  Already decided if cruise doesn't happen in Sept heading to Florida anyhow!   NEED to get away!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Well, if you go by the website, Baltimore and New Orleans are restarting for September, Mobile for October, and Charleston, Jacksonville, and Tampa for November. Take that with an extremely large grain of salt though. They have updated the site for the August pause, but the following 3 months are a crap shoot 😞

Yeah, I'm 90% certain the Conquest will be cancelled for September.  Looking at the web site,  maybe the Conquest will be starting up the end of October?  Back when, the shorter cruises seemed to be the safer bets--how things change, LOL.  I imagine we will get the email shortly after the 4th of July or so? The sooner the better; that way I can make my other plans while there still might be availability with the alternatives.  

They're back up!  There's hope again! Watching cruise vlogs of the Royal's ship out of The Bahamas and I'm so looking forward to sailing.  Happy to only have to worry about a hurricane preventing my cruise. 😀

On 5/25/2021 at 6:26 AM, naxer said:

Capacity limits? Sold out? Expect another dreaded email?  Oh well.  I have Mardi Gras for November and Vista for February to look forward to, maybe with some OBC?  No matter what, I'm still going to Miami in September.    I'll find something to do.  I need a vacation.

I'm guessing capacity.

Yesterday my breeze oct 30 wasnt listed on carnival site, today it's back and oct 25 is missing. Go figure. 

Well, maybe a premature celebration.  I tried a couple mock bookings to see when full payment was due, and after you choose a stateroom, the screen goes completely blank (white), you don't even get an "Oops!" and there's no way to navigate out of it.

Edited by naxer

1 hour ago, naxer said:

Well, maybe a premature celebration.  I tried a couple mock bookings to see when full payment was due, and after you choose a stateroom, the screen goes completely blank (white), you don't even get an "Oops!" and there's no way to navigate out of it.

I get the blank white screen the last 3 days using brave browser. Chrome I get the booking page.

Try another browser. I am getting that same booking screen whites out. Try a different cruise to see if it's your browser or carnival. 

PS before a few days ago my browser worked just fine, now it is clearly not compatible with that one page that goes white. Flicks on for 2 seconds, then whites out. Started this week for me.

Edited by firefly333

53 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I get the blank white screen the last 3 days using brave browser. Chrome I get the booking page.

Try another browser. I am getting that same booking screen whites out. Try a different cruise to see if it's your browser or carnival. 

PS before a few days ago my browser worked just fine, now it is clearly not compatible with that one page that goes white. Flicks on for 2 seconds, then whites out. Started this week for me.

Wow, not only did that work, I got completely different prices, options, and OBC offers.  (Went from safari to chrome.) 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, naxer said:

Wow, not only did that work, I got completely different prices, options, and OBC offers.  (Went from safari to chrome.) 

My booking screen with chrome very different too. I had pictures on each cruise and just the whole format was different, but I was able to book. Carnival changed something this week.