All Inclusive vs. cruise for Entertainment

karinad

On 6/8/2021 at 4:51 PM, Hlitner said:

We could choose to live anywhere in the world during the winter months, and PV is where we want to be.  I have heard similar passion from some folks who love living in Costa Rica.

I appreciate your response.  Thank you.  And, I understand.  I have friends who have chosen to have a second home in an area that I would not consider.  Yet, they are happy.  As am I, where I live.  

On 6/8/2021 at 3:51 PM, Hlitner said:

Neither DW or I speak Spanish and we are not even that good at "Spanglish"  :).  In the PV area this is not really a problem since most of the Mexicans who deal with tourists/gringos speak/understand some English.   PV is certainly far from a perfect resort area but we have fallen in love with the area, its wonderful people, the restaurants, culture, etc.  DW and I have decided we cannot adequately explain this to most folks, but there are 10s of thousands of we gringos that understand :).  We could choose to live anywhere in the world during the winter months, and PV is where we want to be.  I have heard similar passion from some folks who love living in Costa Rica.

Hank

I am sure it is a great deal, my issue would be medical, I have too many issues to keep me from home for a long period.