RCCL Credit Card info

We have the RCCL Credit Card and transferred some points to become OBC.  We have cancelled that cruise, and would like to use the OBC on a different cruise that we booked instead.  Has anyone had experience with doing this?  We would appreciate any information.

Thank you.

You have to call them and have it transferred to the new sailing. I tried to find a phone number, but don't see one. I would just call the # on the back of your card, and start there. 

1 hour ago, chloe kitty said:

We have the RCCL Credit Card and transferred some points to become OBC.  We have cancelled that cruise, and would like to use the OBC on a different cruise that we booked instead.  Has anyone had experience with doing this?  We would appreciate any information.

Thank you.

I have done it on a cruise cancelled by Royal.  Not sure if it can be done if you cancelled the cruise.  Call  866-305-4626

• Thanks 1

I have done this several times and on all occasion OBCs were transferred from cancelled cruise to future cruise reservations.  Phone 888-305-4626 and they will help you.  On one occasion OCB was transferred twice.  On another note; Travel Protection are transferable to future cruise if the intended cruise to be protected is cancelled.  Good luck......

"funds permitting, always looking forward for great cruises" 

Dumped our Royal credit card for one that pays cash back and more than a lousy 1%. The cash back allows you the choice to use it for airfare, hotel, obc, etc...