Haven 2BR suite on Epic (H6)

MarkusToe

Hi

We are looking for more Info about the H6

We are a party of 4 plus 1kid (5)

How about sleeping, is it possible to add an additional bed into master Bedroom. 

Ist it possible to divide the bed in master into 2beds?

Any experience in haven with Kids? Are they welcome or is it better for them to play outside? 

Lots of quest questions, but background of the Story, ive booked a 2 Bedroom Suite on MSC and they changed to booking from suite 

to Normal balcony and scipt 3 Pax out of the confirmed and prepaid booking.... 

No.  The Master bed does not divide and the bed takes up most of the room.  You cant fit additional beds in the bedroom.

The suite does sleep 6 esp if there are smaller people or kids.

2 in Master bed

1 on sofa in the living room

2 smaller people can share the twin bed in the 2nd bedroom

1 can sleep on the bunk above the twin bed

The Epic has a fantastic Haven.  Enjoy

3 hours ago, MarkusToe said:

Hi

How about sleeping, is it possible to add an additional bed into master Bedroom. 

Any experience in haven with Kids? Are they welcome or is it better for them to play outside? 

Lots of quest questions, but background of the Story, ive booked a 2 Bedroom Suite on MSC and they changed to booking from suite 

I would add, the Epic Haven just completed a Refit/Refurb.  You may have to wait til it sails for the first time before you get solid answers to your questions.  Until the Prima comes along, I would bet this is the best Haven in the fleet, certainly the largest.

I don't believe there are any pictures or renderings of the 2nd bedroom, so its very hard to say if it could accommodate 2 adults COMFORTABLY.  before the refurb/refit I would say the 2nd bedroom was best for kids. The couch looks like it could pull out to a double.  The pictures look fantastic...very Prima-like.  I doubt there is a room in the master for for a extra bed.  You can definitely fit 5 in a 2 bedroom, the question would be comfort for the adults.  NCL says the suite fits 6. 

I have sailed 2 times with kids in the haven, pre-teens/teenagers and 2 times without.  I've got 3 more booked (including the Epic next summer).  My kids have always been treated very well by the staff and we have never had an issue with other passengers (though I understand rowdy kids have caused problems in the pool/atrium on some sailings)  Given the majority of suites in the Haven complex are 2-Bedroom 'family' suites, you won't have problems from NCL.  If your kids are running around acting crazy with no supervision, thats another story.

Not sure I understand the last bit of your post  Perhaps a quick rephrase would clarify..

I am very much looking forward to experiencing the Epic's new Haven.

Our friends have joined us many times in a 2 bed haven cabin and they have found it OK. No room for an extra bed in either bedroom.
We have had 2 sailings on the Epic where unsupervised children in the Haven were a problem but it is usually quiet even when there a lot of children. We are taking our family next April and have booked 3 forward facing 2 bedded cabins, the balconies although enclosed are slightly bigger and like a little extra room, which will be useful when there are 4 hyper grandchildren on the loose.

7 hours ago, WarfRatWA said:

I would add, the Epic Haven just completed a Refit/Refurb.  You may have to wait til it sails for the first time before you get solid answers to your questions.  Until the Prima comes along, I would bet this is the best Haven in the fleet, certainly the largest.

I don't believe there are any pictures or renderings of the 2nd bedroom, so its very hard to say if it could accommodate 2 adults COMFORTABLY.  before the refurb/refit I would say the 2nd bedroom was best for kids. The couch looks like it could pull out to a double.  The pictures look fantastic...very Prima-like.  I doubt there is a room in the master for for a extra bed.  You can definitely fit 5 in a 2 bedroom, the question would be comfort for the adults.  NCL says the suite fits 6. 

I have sailed 2 times with kids in the haven, pre-teens/teenagers and 2 times without.  I've got 3 more booked (including the Epic next summer).  My kids have always been treated very well by the staff and we have never had an issue with other passengers (though I understand rowdy kids have caused problems in the pool/atrium on some sailings)  Given the majority of suites in the Haven complex are 2-Bedroom 'family' suites, you won't have problems from NCL.  If your kids are running around acting crazy with no supervision, thats another story.

Not sure I understand the last bit of your post  Perhaps a quick rephrase would clarify..

I am very much looking forward to experiencing the Epic's new Haven.

While the Epic Haven is very large and one of the best, the Haven on Encore, Bliss, and Joy blow Epic out of the water.  Those new mega ships have the Horizon lounge dedicated to only Haven guests and this is an addition to the already Haven lounge.  The Haven sundecks have giant hot tubs hanging off the side of the ship on each side.  Posh is wonderful but no water feature.  Epic was my favorite Haven until I sailed Encore.  The Haven complex is 3 full decks on Encore.

I dont think the Epic refurbishment changed the dimensions of the second bedroom.  The Master is a tiny bit bigger only because the dining area is a tiny bit smaller.  The bed in the Master no longer faces the ocean picture window to the bathroom.  While the bedroom my be a tiny bit bigger, I loved laying in bed and looking through the shower window to the sea.

Edited by david_sobe

18 hours ago, MarkusToe said:

Hi

The master bedroom is pretty tight and there is no space for a bed

The master bed does not split

Kids are welcome in the Haven, but can not go to the Posh Club sundeck (so they have run of the courtyard)

The Epic has the best Haven in the fleet. Large, spacious lounge areas to relax and chat. You have access to the multi-deck Posh Club (extra fee Vibe club on newer ships). Private steam room and sauna. Small private gym. Very large restaurant with ample seating. Large outside dining area. 

• Like 1

If you refer to the MSC thing.....

I've had a confirmed booking for a 2 bedroom suite.

MSC changed the booking from 5 PAX in one suite to a normal balkony and removed 3 pax out of the booking....