HOW DO I FIND MY MOST RECENT POSTS?

16 minutes ago, shadbrew said:

I haven't been on the Cruise Critic boards since before COVID lockdowns.  I replied to a person's post today, and people began responding to my post, and I can't find it.  Help!!

There are several ways of followimg your own posts. In the above scenario  I find the "default stream" under..... Activity,> My Activity Steams, Content I posted in, works best for me. YMMV. 

3 minutes ago, shadbrew said:

What is a "stickie"???  I don't even remember whose post I answered today, but I can't find my post (reply) anywhere.

The first 14 threads at the top of the first page in this forum have been pinned to stay at the top. In our previous software, they were called Stickies since the were "stuck on top" and always stayed at the top of the threads in a forum. Almost all of the Cruise Critic forums have them. They are usually the most asked questions or important information concerning the forum they are in.

Thanks to all of the people who have replied, but none of the suggestions worked.  I know i posted it correctly because before I got off the boards, I already had someone respond  to my comments.  I give up!!  😢

7 minutes ago, shadbrew said:

Thanks to all of the people who have replied, but none of the suggestions worked.  I know i posted it correctly because before I got off the boards, I already had someone respond  to my comments.  I give up!!  😢

Your only recent post was on a thread that had to be removed. The arguing back & forth got out of hand. Therefore, you will not be able to find your post. You did have two REACTIONS to your post as follows: 

image.thumb.png.ba0a38e8054d658d094a3a7bc3b80d4f.png

And I am asking this due to the problem members have in reading Cruise Critic posts on their phones... please do not use the Comic Sans MS font as you did with that post. They cannot read your posts if that font is used.

Thanking you in advance for your cooperation,

Host Kat  emo32.gif

• Like 1