Any one take the POA cruise and land tour?

Gracelyn

I priced it out and found it is much cheaper to do it on your own rather than the tour. Mine is all set up and saved 1500.00 over the tour price. If money is no object then do the tour, i am not that flush.

Edited by sugcarol
  • Like 1

There are many people that don't want to have to find things on their own and would rather someone else do it, but you pay for that. I enjoyed the hunt for hotels and tours. I will do ship excursion for PH on disembarkation day and then on to airport, that has always worked better for us because our return flight leaves at 10PM.

We sailed on the POA in 2009.  Flew in to Oahu 3 days before to tour on our own.  We did Robert's tours on all of the islands and they were great.  I dont know if they're still around, you might want to check as I'd highly recommend them.

19 hours ago, Gracelyn said:

Thanks.  It’s the way I was thinking as well. Our thought was already having tickets for Pearl harbour vs calling and hoping to get tickets. But we can work the phone lol

thanks  

Pearl Harbor tickets aren’t particularly hard to get. We got ours for our trip and we only had one day to Oahu. Just know how far in advance they become available and log into the website the same day. 

• Like 1