Parking at Midport Garage for Edge

tonto524

We haven’t parked at Port Everglades in over a decade.  Hoping to sail on the Edge next month.  How close is the garage to that terminal? Is it walkable with or without luggage like the garage to terminal process in other  ports like Port Canaveral or Tampa?  Can someone please give me a step-by-step instructions for using this garage and embarking at (I’m figuring) Terminal 25?  I didn’t give this any thought until I looked at the satellite map….

Many thanks,

A quick Google search finds this map:

https://assets.simpleviewinc.com/simpleview/image/upload/v1/clients/porteverglades/Port_Map_Updated_March_8_2021_ENG_mech_1ce7de69-23d3-491e-abf8-d71f82a1a04b.pdf

which shows you the parking is essentially across the street from Terminal 25. Its a little longer walk than "across the street" but its at most a block, not counting how far you have to walk to get out of the garage.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, tonto524 said:

Thanks, cruiserbruce.  My concern was that the terminal and the big P which I guess is the garage didn’t look so close to one another.  Glad that that they are.

CruiserBruce is correct.  When I sailed on Celebrity Eclipse, I parked at the Mid-Port Garage and was able to get my carry-on luggage and me to the Terminal without difficulty by walking the distance needed.  

Tip:  arrive at the Garage in the 10:15-11:00 A. M. time frame.  The previous cruisers' cars will mostly have departed.  There are several levels to the Garage.  Drive around until you find a parking spot close to the elevators on the East side of the Garage.  That will reduce how far you have to walk in the Garage to get to those elevators.