Covid diagnosis on-board protocol

Has Royal announced the protocol if a passenger shows system/tests Covid positive once on board?   With unvaccinated passengers, the likelihood of a passenger testing positive is real.   And I guess  there is a remote chance of a vaccinated passenger/crew testing positive as well.  

If protocols were announced, I missed it. 

A few positive cases ( or maybe just one)  and the media will have a hay day.  And more importantly,  a covid positive passenger  with underlying conditions could need immediate medical attention.   Just wondering - Shortened cruise to get us back/lengthened cruise because we can't dock/quarantine passengers/passengers testing/ etc? 

Thanks all.

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

And this is one of the primary reasons I've always thought that to start out, all passengers and crew should be vaccinated.

Anyone who thinks that the press will simply ignore any outbreaks on cruise ships didn't pay attention to the coverage on ships last March.

The news media is running out of covid related stories to scare the public and I think they will jump on even a small number of cases and blow it all out of proportion.

• Like 1