Celebrity Elite Benefits question

agslc5

Hello, I am Diamond plus on Royal Caribbean which obviously status matches to Elite on Celebrity. I am wondering if Elite gets any discounts for specialty restaurants, drink packages, and internet packages. If anyone has any info on this I would really appreciate it as I am going on Edge June 26th and I am trying to plan what I want to purchase before the cruise vs onboard. Thanks 

The basics and the details

Elite Featured Benefits

• Access to exclusive daily coffee house-style breakfast and Evening Cocktail Hour
  • 30% off internet package or internet upgrade
  • 10% off beverage package upgrade to Premium pre-cruise
  • Complimentary access to Persian Garden (on one port day)
  • One complimentary bag of laundry (wash, dry, fold) on every sailing

It is all spelled out on the Celebrity website. Rather than attempt to list all the things, you might want to have a look there

Do remember that you need to inform Celebrity of your Royal Caribbean status. It isn’t automatic that they would know.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

It is all spelled out on the Celebrity website. Rather than attempt to list all the things, you might want to have a look there

Do remember that you need to inform Celebrity of your Royal Caribbean status. It isn’t automatic that they would know.

Yes I already got my captains club number so I am good there.. I will go on the website and check it out.. I just wasn't sure if there are somethings included that aren't listed.. I know Royal sometimes does that so I wasn't sure about Celebrity. 

You might want to look at this for some offerings that are not shown on the benefits chart, or are described in more detail:

https://www.celebritycruises.com/captains-club/program-changes

These might not fit the three areas you mentioned (specialty restaurants, drink packages, and internet packages) but might be of interest.

And there are some promos you might want to check:

https://www.celebritycruises.com/captains-club/exclusive-offers

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, rakes5 said:

Also, in order to get some on the benefits, like the discounts on pre cruise purchases, you may have to call the captains club, not all are available online.

Yes, this is right. I have Celebrity Elite status from my RCI status. I'm booked on a UK 'staycation' cruise on a Celebrity ship next month. My cruise planner shows I can upgrade to Premium drinks for £9.36 per day. However, Elite status gives you 10% off this price but you need to call them to book it and apply the discount .... which I have! 🍹🍸

I think discounts for Captains Club status are only applied if you call Celebrity, it's not automatically applied on the website. What Internet discount do you nean? The Internet is now included in your cruise fare. 

1 hour ago, Mim Lloyd said:

I think discounts for Captains Club status are only applied if you call Celebrity, it's not automatically applied on the website. What Internet discount do you nean? The Internet is now included in your cruise fare. 

If you are logged into the Celebrity page and purchase the upgrades on the "Manage my Cruise" link it will automatically apply your Captains Club tier level discount.