Liberty to Independence Moves

Wondering is anyone has had their cancelled Liberty cruises out of Galveston moved over to Indy yet. We have a cruse 8/15. It sounds like some of the Indy to Odyssey moves were happening based on this forum, so I don't know if they're handling those first. 

I know this process takes a while....I'm just impatient and want to see my new reservation with everything moved over. Still worried that something will get messed up and have few cabin options as a family of 6!

Mine was effected today. (09/05 sailing)
Shows I owe twice as much based on current fares but I know that’ll be corrected later. I was already paid in full. 

Edited by HicksRA
  • Like 1

Our 8/22/21 Liberty to Independence moved today, same deck different cabin. The invoice is incorrect showing a balance due but this was a L&S from last year.  I suspect it will be correct in a week or so. 

The items on the planner were cancelled and will be refunded to my credit card. 

Donna

1 hour ago, vegas7df said:

Our 8/22/21 Liberty to Independence moved today, same deck different cabin. The invoice is incorrect showing a balance due but this was a L&S from last year.  I suspect it will be correct in a week or so. 

The items on the planner were cancelled and will be refunded to my credit card. 

Donna

Did you book direct or via a TA? I haven't gotten any emails, as I am sure they are going to my TA, but I want to make sure there aren't steps I need to do or ask the TA to do.

Thanks in advance! 

31 minutes ago, ducati996spr said:

Did you book direct or via a TA? I haven't gotten any emails, as I am sure they are going to my TA, but I want to make sure there aren't steps I need to do or ask the TA to do.

Thanks in advance! 

Have you checked your account online?  It should show if you’ve been rebooked or not. 

Yes, we are on the 9/12 and 9/19 cruises and it has all been changed except the money part.  Our's is paid in full but my new invoice showed I owed a ton of money. RC said it will take a few days to finalize everything.  Try to be patient.

11 hours ago, ducati996spr said:

Thanks in advance! 

I booked direct with Royal. 

20 hours ago, HicksRA said:

I’m wondering if they plan on not sending out emails or invoices until after they correct all pricing to keep from being flooded with panicked calls. 

I think if they would have sent out emails warning giving us a heads up of what they are working on it may have stopped all of the panic calls.   Be proactive instead of reactive.  Just my opinion! 

• Thanks 1

Our 8/15 cruise switched to Independence just happened few hours ago.  It is on the same deck.  Originally our cabin was in the back (not really in the back just right after the mid ship).   We booked early 2 years ago to get this location because we don't want to be in the front of the ship where my wife is easy to get sea sick and the front of the ship is the place with the most motion.   Now they switched us to a cabin at the very front of the ship.   I look at their web site and check on our sailing date and found out all of that cabin category are sold out.   I called C&A told them I'm unhappy about this, we booked early 2 years ago to avoid the front of the ship.   After talking with the person on the phone for a while,  somehow he work it out and got us moved to a cabin near our original location.

Edited by StrikeEagle
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, StrikeEagle said:

Our 8/15 cruise switched to Independence just happened few hours ago.  It is on the same deck.  Originally our cabin was in the back (not really in the back just right after the mid ship).   We booked early 2 years ago to get this location because we don't want to be in the front of the ship where my wife is easy to get sea sick and the front of the ship is the place with the most motion.   Now they switched us to a cabin at the very front of the ship.   I look at their web site and check on our sailing date and found out all of that cabin category are sold out.   I called C&A told them I'm unhappy about this, we booked early 2 years ago to avoid the front of the ship.   After talking with the person on the phone for a while,  somehow he work it out and got us moved to a cabin near our original location.

Glad you were able to sort it out....ours still hasn't switched over, hopefully soon!

• Thanks 1