Beverages - whats included?

Laszlo

Going to book the Riviera for a 10 day in January. I'm confused about what beverages are included. I read some articles that list wine, beer and soda in the base price, but then I see they have a few level of beverage packages you can pay extra for. We are not big drinkers, my wife might have a glass or two of wine a night and me a couple beers or a cocktail or two

Edited by Laszlo

All coffees (including cappuccinos, lattes, etc., best ordered at Baristas coffee bar above the pool deck), hot tea, hot chocolate, milk, soda/soft drinks, basically all non-alcoholic beverages. Your cabin fridge includes cans of soda/soft drinks and large bottles of water. Your cabin attendant will stock it with your preferred soda. Bottles of water (perhaps in reusable v plastic bottles, although not yet on our cruise in March 2019) available also placed out on tables when debarking at ports. The cocktail list at the bars include (free) virgin pina coladas. The bartenders will make you any fruit drinks you want without alcohol gratis. The iced tea onboard is excellent, brewed not from teabags. There are some slushy machines on the pool deck bar.

No free alcohol except at the Captain’s party, usually held on the second night out. 

Edited by CintiPam
  • Like 1

If you take  the O Life House select beverage package it is wine by the glass & beer  at lunch & dinner ONLY  if you choose that perk both pax in the cabin have to take it

You can upgrade onboard for $20 PP PD  to the Prestige package   which includes most alcoholic drinks  with the exception of some top shelf scotch/cognac

some bar menus from before  are  at

https://www.thepreismans.com/marina19_menus.htm#Bar

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Muushka said:

Thank you for The Preismans link!  We love reading his take on cruises and look forward to reading about Oceania (new cruise line for us).

He does a good job with the photos  of food as well

he is my go to guy for photos  🙂

1 hour ago, Muushka said:

Thank you for The Preismans link!  We love reading his take on cruises and look forward to reading about Oceania (new cruise line for us).

O was a new line for us too.  After Regatta's TP in 2019 we booked two more (one of which was just cancelled.)  Can't wait for Riviera 7 Feb 2022.