Discounts on Packages and Excursions

Hello all.  I have re-booked for a Alaska Cruise in June 2022.  Just wondering when RCCL offers discounts for Excursions and Packages on the Ship?  It is only 368 before I sail......... I don't want to miss it!!

While the promotional emails help, and you can always count on at least a decent sale on any major holiday the real best way to catch a good sale is to check your cruise planner 1-2x/week.

Also, I found if you join a Facebook group for your sailing (seems someone makes one for every Royal sailing at least these days) someone on there will usually give a heads up when certain popular items like the Deluxe Beverage package is on a particularly good sale.  

Edited by Dajbman22

Royal has been having a ‘Cruise Favorites’ sale with discounts in excursions, dining, etc About every three weeks, usually lasting for about five days. The last one, about a week ago covered cruises sailing up to 5/31/22, so about a year out. Sign up for emails and you should hear about them. Also, go onto cruise planner for your cruise on their website and you will see if a sale is on. Book your tours as early as possible, as prices usually go up. 

On 6/10/2021 at 4:14 PM, mndity said:

Hello all.  I have re-booked for a Alaska Cruise in June 2022.  Just wondering when RCCL offers discounts for Excursions and Packages on the Ship?  It is only 368 before I sail......... I don't want to miss it!!

Sales come and go but the best deals can usually be found around Black Friday