Barcelo Maya Riviera - LIVE - June 20-28

Saint Greg

Speaking of fantasy sports. I believe there was a conspiracy in my fantasy baseball league. I have won it 5 of the last 6 years. The year I didn't, I came in second. This year mysteriously I didn't get the email announcing the draft date. Also the commish unilaterally reduced our number of keepers. I ended up with a team that was no where near the team I would've drafted. A totally different strategy. I started out 1-3. Spent the first month of the season rebuilding my team. But I'm back. I'm 7-3 now. This week I'm winning 471-275 with two days to go (each week is a game). And starting Monday I have a showdown with the current 1st place team. If I win I move back into 1st place where I belong.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

Dang, dude... You've had more vacations this year than I have in the past 2 years... Have an awesome time, and drink a margarita for me...

Yeah it’s that corporate thing. We accrue vacation time and since I didn’t take any for over a year, I’m up against the limit. I figured I would lose 3 days if I didn’t take them by the end of next month. Then probably 2 more waiting on my end of august cruise. So I figured I had to take a week. Why not do something fun?

• Like 7

Early to bed night because I’m trying to be at the airport at 4am for my 6am flight. Not a lot of action today because…Well I didn’t intentionally book my trip on Father’s Day. I just didn’t look at the calendar before I booked.I needed to fit it between my birthday weekend and  4th of July weekend  So I had to do some damage control with that…an early Father’s Day.

• Like 4

That was by American which is at the end of the terminal. Turns out sun country is like check in window 1 and I entered by like 100. At 4:15 I find out I’m not the only person in this airport.

04B80997-35B6-4B88-A0EC-B502C8B918C2.jpeg

• Like 1

Pink berry, Starbucks, tex max, chick fil a, subway, flying saucer, 7-11 all closed. But it looks like 7-11 is opening soon and a breakfast window that the flying saucer place.

shopping 

F43FBD23-D31D-46D6-81C7-E777113E5715.jpeg

• Like 1

In the security line this guy was joking with his friends about my vaccinated shirt not being official proof of vaccination. Not that I’ve been anywhere that I’ve even been asked. But it’s just a courtesy. Maybe it’s going out of style. This shirt was a big hit in this airport 2 months ago.

So the next time we passed in the zig zag line I pointed out a guy in a “world’s greatest grandpa” shirt and told him he should go ask that guy for his documentation of the title.  

• Like 3