OK....It's June 18th!

It's finally June 18th, the original deadline for when they were supposed to move my 8/15 Liberty sailing over to Independence. I've tried so hard to be patient, but my cruise (and my parents') is still just showing up as cancelled.

Anyone else still waiting on a move or heard of an extension to the June 18th date originally provided to have the swaps done?

7 minutes ago, bgooding12 said:

It's finally June 18th, the original deadline for when they were supposed to move my 8/15 Liberty sailing over to Independence. I've tried so hard to be patient, but my cruise (and my parents') is still just showing up as cancelled.

Anyone else still waiting on a move or heard of an extension to the June 18th date originally provided to have the swaps done?

My August 29 was moved last week. When is your cruise?

Ours were moved a couple of weeks ago.  Pricing was WAY off.  Two of our reservations got the price issue fixed a couple of days ago finally.  Our travel agent had to call in to get the 3rd reservation fixed manually.  It is done now.  After today, I would be calling RCCL to get things done since they said they would be done by the 18th.

I called and now they gave me a date of July 16th for when everything should be moved over for August sailings. That's totally ridiculous! I really hope that's not the case.....it's making me grumpy to not officially see that I have a cruise in less than 2 months!

Our Sept 12 Independence is still showing canceled. We were told it would all be corrected by today 6/18. Our agent was told today that it will now be August 13th before it all gets sorted out. This has been bad customer service by RCL all around. We can't book anything through cruise manager as long as we are showing "voyage canceled". No shore excursions, no drink package, etc. At least we were paid in full ahead of schedule. Some can't even make final payment which is past due. Who knows which cabins we'll end up with since they already opened it up to new bookings. It appears to be a group booking issue, but no one can explain why. 

I called today about my August 22 independence cruise Change from the liberty, was told they’re definitely behind. Seems like they would do the early cruises before the later ones. Just get me on a boat please!

Edited by ducati996spr

19 hours ago, bgooding12 said:

I am still waiting, this is very frustrating.