Celebrity online cruise planner

Treacher1

I recently purchased shore excursions on the cruise planner.  There is an area where you can find purchase history.  What I could not find that I always liked on the old site was a cruise calendar - which listed every day of your cruise, and the times for all shore excursions booked.  Perhaps I am not looking at the right place to find this - I always liked to use this.  Any advice?  Am I missing a very easy link?  Any comments appreciated - thanks for your time!

I think what your looking for is on the Celebrity APP! You will find on the APP down near bottom two tabs, Daily Planner & My Calender! I found that booking f tours and specialty restaurants take awhile to show up under My Calendar. Hopefully since there are not many ships sailing now they will update sooner!

I thank you kindly for your rapid response - DUH!!!! How did I miss that?  All my purchased excursions are listed - so easy - how did I not see that - smooth sailing to you!!!  You ARE a cool cruiser - sometimes people get snarky if you ask a question on here - thank you for your kindness - most appreciated!!

• Like 1

You're welcome. I definitely found the old Cruise Planner to be easier and better to use. In the new one, for example, you can't sort excursions/dining/packages etc. by price, they're just shown seemingly randomly. I guess it'll take some getting used to.

Dear Mikkelhansen -

Bothering you for yet one more question about Cruise Planner.  In the past I would always be able to print out our schedule and leave it on our cabin desk to be sure of all times, etc.  I was not able to print the calendar out in the new format - pages just come out blank!  Is there something simple I am missing again about this.  I am embarrassed to ask - ha- but am asking. No pride here:)

6 minutes ago, Treacher1 said:

Dear Mikkelhansen -

Bothering you for yet one more question about Cruise Planner.  In the past I would always be able to print out our schedule and leave it on our cabin desk to be sure of all times, etc.  I was not able to print the calendar out in the new format - pages just come out blank!  Is there something simple I am missing again about this.  I am embarrassed to ask - ha- but am asking. No pride here:)

If you are on the web version make sure you press full calendar - then on the right hand side the printer icon should come up.

46 minutes ago, Treacher1 said:

Dear Mikkelhansen -

It does indeed appear that you can no longer print the calendar, at least not "officially".

39 minutes ago, wendyam76 said:

If you are on the web version make sure you press full calendar - then on the right hand side the printer icon should come up.

Would you care to make a screenshot of where this option is located? Like @Treacher1, I'm not able to locate a "Print" option anywhere in the new Cruise Planner.

1 hour ago, Treacher1 said:

Dear Mikkelhansen -

A7FEB864-51E1-4BF4-8097-F844E9FE651D.jpeg

386D32C2-E216-49E8-81DC-8B1A15B59FED.png

On 6/18/2021 at 4:25 PM, Treacher1 said:

I recently purchased shore excursions on the cruise planner.  There is an area where you can find purchase history.  What I could not find that I always liked on the old site was a cruise calendar - which listed every day of your cruise, and the times for all shore excursions booked.  Perhaps I am not looking at the right place to find this - I always liked to use this.  Any advice?  Am I missing a very easy link?  Any comments appreciated - thanks for your time!

17 hours ago, wendyam76 said:

A7FEB864-51E1-4BF4-8097-F844E9FE651D.jpeg

386D32C2-E216-49E8-81DC-8B1A15B59FED.png

That is the old Cruise Planner, which is still used for some sailings. It seems there is no print option in the new cruise planner, which is gradually rolled out for all cruises, however, AFAIK currently only in use for 2022 Edge and Apex sailings, but it may have been introduced to more ships since I last looked into it.

17 hours ago, upwarduk said:

My husband printed out our calendar when we were emailed it with the confirmation of our latest excursion.

Yes, that's definitely a good alternative for the time being. The confirmation e-mail shows both the price, the date/time and the excursion name.

22 minutes ago, mikkelhansen said:

That is the old Cruise Planner, which is still used for some sailings. It seems there is no print option in the new cruise planner, which is gradually rolled out for all cruises, however, AFAIK currently only in use for 2022 Edge and Apex sailings, but it may have been introduced to more ships since I last looked into it.

Yes, that's definitely a good alternative for the time being. The confirmation e-mail shows both the price, the date/time and the excursion name.

I have this cruise planner for our July 21 Apex sailing and the new version for Equinox and Beyond sailings next year. 
Probably relying on everyone using the app but I know I prefer to print out too for the stateroom.

Wendy

5 hours ago, wendyam76 said:

I have this cruise planner for our July 21 Apex sailing and the new version for Equinox and Beyond sailings next year. 
Probably relying on everyone using the app but I know I prefer to print out too for the stateroom.

Wendy

Interesting, I had understood that Edge and Apex came first, then gradually the other ships. Perhaps the new version is now used for all 2022 (and perhaps 2023) sailings and the old version for 2021 sailings.

Nonetheless, there still doesn't seem to be a print option in the new Cruise Planner, so printing the confirmation e-mails may have to do for the time being.

Edited by mikkelhansen