Regatta cabins

ak1004

On the specific cruise that we are looking at, cheapest veranda is $3,300 CAD and PH3 is $4,350. Looks like a reasonable difference to justify the upgrade? A much bigger cabin and bathroom, extra specialty restaurants, butler, laundry etc.

1 minute ago, ak1004 said:

On the specific cruise that we are looking at, cheapest veranda is $3,300 CAD and PH3 is $4,350. Looks like a reasonable difference to justify the upgrade? A much bigger cabin and bathroom, extra specialty restaurants, butler, laundry etc.

I'd def do the upgrade, also I believe that ALL specialty restaurants are included not matter what suite you are in?  Have not been on O yet, have one booked and actively planning another, but I recall, I think TB or Gerry, telling me all are included?

Yes, all specialty restaurants are included, regardless of cabin.  The number of reservations you are able to make before boarding increases when booking higher suites. 

I think that’s what AK1004 meant. 

2 minutes ago, GrammieK said:

Yes, all specialty restaurants are included, regardless of cabin.  The number of reservations you are able to make before boarding increases when booking higher suites. 

I think that’s what AK1004 meant. 

Correct. I believe on O class it's 1 reservations at each restaurant, but Concierge Level Veranda and above get 2 reservations at each restaurant.

I would check that. It also depends on the length of the cruise. I don’t think that concierge veranda gets 2 in each, but I could be wrong. It’s been sooooo long since I’ve been on board....

just to add on the O class ships La Reserve & Privee are extra fees

But I believe the OP is on an R ship  so a moot point  😉

If in a PH you can have dinner served by your butler for extra specialty dinners

https://oceaniacruises.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005477653-How-many-dining-reservations-am-I-allowed-in-each-specialty-restaurant-

First timer on Regatta, take the PH, it is 50% larger, especially if it fits you’re budget, it is worth it. Of course it is worth it on an O ship too but your prices sounded very good. The number of Specialty Restaurant reservations depends on the length of the cruise. Coming out of Covid, I think O may be restricting booking Specialty reservations to one in each before sailing. In your PH, your Room Service dining can be from the Specialty restaurants. Your Butler can handle getting you additional Specialty in restaurant reservations, just ask. We have been on Regatta many times, Concierge or PH and she is great. Just go and enjoy but be careful, that PH will spoil you or your wife. It can be habit forming.

👍😁

• Like 1