Muster location on Carnival Ships

Teekkanie

Hello,

Now that we are back to cruising and we need to check into our muster stations. We are sailing on the Vista. Is there any way to find out the location of the muster stations.  Yes I know what my muster station number is, but I was hoping is there any way to find out where it is located.  Any info would be helpful.

Thank you and enjoy sailing again.

I asked the exact same question before we left on our Dream cruise in 2019. No one could give me a definitive answer. I only learned of our muster station after we boarded and got to our cabin. 

8 minutes ago, Teekkanie said:

Hello,

Now that we are back to cruising and we need to check into our muster stations. We are sailing on the Vista. Is there any way to find out the location of the muster stations.  Yes I know what my muster station number is, but I was hoping is there any way to find out where it is located.  Any info would be helpful.

Thank you and enjoy sailing again.

There is a map on the back of your stateroom door showing you exactly the best route to reach it.

Every cruiseline btw has a map to your muster station on the back of your cabin door.

If I remember correctly there are small green signs usually above eyelevel or near the ceiling  at the entrance to any of the public areas. Bars, lounges, MDR, etc. They will have the muster location number on them.  They will also be vertically align with your cabin.  If your cabin is aft, your  muster station will be aft.

If I remember correctly, they start with A on the starboard side of the ship, the B is on the port side.  C is on starboard, D on port.   It goes that way, back and forth all of the way down the ship.  If you look at a picture of the side of the ship, you can just about figure out where yours will be. 

I've found quite a few photos online that folks have posted of muster station maps for various ships, if you search you might get lucky and find the one you're looking for.

It would be nice (and I don't believe it would be at all difficult) if Carnival included this on the deck plans for each ship you can view on their website.