Majestic Princess Cabin E410

papacraig

We have booked E409, directly across from E410, on the Regal for next Spring. Before booking it I searched for comments and reviews of the location and those I found were positive and that the only obstruction is the small promenade deck below. Since most of the balconies on this class of ship are tiny, I think the large balcony of these cabins will far outweigh any slight obstruction.

We were booked in Feb. of this year for a cruise on Majestic Princess to Fiji (which obviously didn't go) in a mini-suite in C410 directly above you. We liked the location and were really looking forward to that cabin and ship.

In the same class ship, we have cruised in E110 on the Regal twice and though forward and in the bulkhead the balcony is huge and we liked the cabin. Also have that cabin booked again for next year.

On 7/1/2021 at 7:57 AM, papacraig said:

Can anyone give us some feedback on this cabin location?  are booked for our next cruise in October.We would appreciate any information regarding this ship and or cabin location.

Just guessing by your post wording that you may not realize that detailed deck plans are on Princess.com for all ships in the fleet.  From the Princess.com home page, select "On Board Our Ships" and then Deck Plans under "Ship Information".  If springing for a Balcony on a Royal Class ship, I first look to Deck 8 mid-ship options which are classed as "Partially Obstructed".  Has to be a good deal as we are happy to book Insides.

• Like 1

Great cabins!  Great mid-ship location!  I would only add two comments...  Yes, you are right above the pubic deck below,  Pretty close.  And also, in our cabin in this area, I remember not liking that the utility lighting from the balcony rail below seemed to also shine up towards our balcony/sliding door.

On the Regal and Royal, or other ship with louder venue like Crooners, you might not want to be on that side of the ship, or I understand that you WILL hear that.

Happy Sailing!

Edited by Wishing on a star
  • Like 1