**** Holland America Board’s Future Cruise Listing Updated Friday, July 2nd, 2021 ****

kazu

1 minute ago, islandLS said:

My son, daughter-in-law and I are booked on the Rotterdam, 14 day Baltics May 8, 2022

Sounds wonderful 🙂 

Happy to add it for you 😄 

December 5, 2021   Eurodam 10 day Panama Canal Sunfarer.    Fingers crossed that all proceeds well!   Special occasion:   not really, but so glad to be back on a HAL ship!  Peter and Connie

42 minutes ago, grest said:

December 5, 2021   Eurodam 10 day Panama Canal Sunfarer.    Fingers crossed that all proceeds well!   Special occasion:   not really, but so glad to be back on a HAL ship!  Peter and Connie

Happy to add it for you 🙂 

My fingers are crossed for all of the new cruises too 🙂 🤞 

Please add us to the Westerdam June13-25, 2022 Venice Round trip.   Dennis and Patty celebrating a belated 50th wedding anniversary. Our 2 adult daughters Lisa and Amy are also booked on this cruise.

50 minutes ago, madera1 said:

Please add us to the Westerdam June13-25, 2022 Venice Round trip.   Dennis and Patty celebrating a belated 50th wedding anniversary. Our 2 adult daughters Lisa and Amy are also booked on this cruise.

Lovely 🙂 

I hope you have a great belated anniversary celebration.

So nice that your daughters are joining you. 👍 

Happy to add it for you 🙂 

HAL has cancelled our Dec 15, 2021 Volendam Caribbean Holiday cruise and moved us to Dec 12, 2021 Rotterdam, 21-day Holiday Southern Caribbean Seafarer/Wayfarer cruise.  So, we will still be in the Caribbean for the holidays!  Please add Retired Now to the Dec 12, 2021 cruise.  Thank you, Jacqui.

10 hours ago, RetiredNow said:

HAL has cancelled our Dec 15, 2021 Volendam Caribbean Holiday cruise and moved us to Dec 12, 2021 Rotterdam, 21-day Holiday Southern Caribbean Seafarer/Wayfarer cruise.  So, we will still be in the Caribbean for the holidays!  Please add Retired Now to the Dec 12, 2021 cruise.  Thank you, Jacqui.

Sadly I’m not surprised as Volendam’s TA was cancelled.  Glad to hear that HAL had a replacement cruise that appealed to you 👍 

And, of course, happy to add it for you 🙂 

1 hour ago, Aardvaark said:

Aardvaark is booked 07 August 2021 Seven Day Alaska Explorer on Nieuw Amsterdam.

Nice 🙂 

Happy to  add it for you 😄 

On 7/2/2021 at 8:58 AM, kazu said:

Oosterdam - 17-Jul-22 - 7 day Alaskan Explorer
Cruise Suzy - introducing DD, DS & their spouses to their first cruise

As you know, Oosterdam was replaced by Westerdam. Was waiting until we got the official announcement - it came today. Thanks for keeping up with all our changes.

25 minutes ago, Cruise Suzy said:

As you know, Oosterdam was replaced by Westerdam. Was waiting until we got the official announcement - it came today. Thanks for keeping up with all our changes.

Thanks.  I do know and not sure if it is safe to assume everyone is staying on but I am going to assume (you know what happens when you assume, don’t you?) that they are.

The changes might not all take place this week but they will be done to the best of my ability.

yours, of course, had been amended.

Much appreciated 🙂 

• 4 weeks later...

Jacqui, Sorry we won't have the opportunity to meet you!  😞.   Perhaps on another sailing. 

Barb and Buz, on Eurodam Venice to Barcelona 10/6 -10/30/21 (24 nights) Mediterranean Empires & Romance, and continuing on Eurodam for Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale 10/30-11/14/21, Spanish Farewell, 15 night.