Tiki Dave 2021-22 Schedule (From another Social Media Site.)

milogurd

Aloha Tikiheads! I just got off a call with the higher ups at Princess,and am happy to say that we have our Hawai'i schedule for this coming season. We will be on the following Hawai'i voyages, all on the Grand Princess:
November 5-20, 2021
November 20-December 5, 2021
December 20, 2021-January 4, 2022
January 4-19, 2022
January 19-February 3, 2022
In addition, we are tentatively scheduled to go on the Ruby Princess starting in Mid-March 2022, playing in the Wheelhouse. Please note that on the Ruby Princess, we are there in a non-Hawaiian Ambassador capacity, and as such, will only be performing music, and not running classes or lectrues.
Leialoha and I hope to see many of you on these cruises, and we are very much looking forward to getting back to sea and doing what we love to do!
TD
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Voice my dissatisfaction directly to the source.  I'm missing it by a month (March).  Same thing in April 2019.  They were on for half my cruise.  Princess is just adding to my depression.  Isn't cruising suppose to bering me back new?  

Princess, please read these boards and give a little bit of ALOHA back to your passengers.  I do understand the financial strain on the company to be unproductive for so many months, but. taking it out on your most loyal passengers is not the way to go.  Why cut all the elite benefits and leave everyone else the same?  Please rethink your loyalty level perks.  Even just bringing back one would be welcomed.

Off my soapbox.  Glad to see ELUA back on the ship.  For those of you who get to sail with them, you are so very fortunate.  Wonderful couple.

A Hui Hou

2 hours ago, Doug R. said:

I have not found any cruises on the Grand, only the Ruby and Crown. The schedule for the Crown matches the one cited for the Grand most closely.

I just did a search for the Grand.  She has many voyages....out of San Pedro from October to April 2022.  I'm confirmed on three of them.

• 4 weeks later...

Aloha Kakou!

I just wanted to let everyone know that we have had an addition to our schedule for this season. Leialoha and I will now also be on the Ruby Princess for the February 20-25, 2022 Hawaiian cruise, which will be cruising out of San Francisco. We are very excited to see many of you on this particular voyage!

Tiki Dave

(Of Elua)

www.facebook.com/tikidavemusic

www.facebook.com/eluamusic

www.tikidavemusic.com

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Elua said:

Aloha Kakou!

I just wanted to let everyone know that we have had an addition to our schedule for this season. Leialoha and I will now also be on the Ruby Princess for the February 20-25, 2022 Hawaiian cruise, which will be cruising out of San Francisco. We are very excited to see many of you on this particular voyage!

Tiki Dave

(Of Elua)

www.tikidavemusic.com

I guess u must be a Hawaii cruise pro. 👍😎 We are looking at booking one next year for our anniversary. 
Has Princess ever did a one way instead of return to a US port. I am looking for one that starts or ends in Honolulu 

2 hours ago, Elua said:

Aloha Kakou!

Tiki Dave

(Of Elua)

www.tikidavemusic.com

You've got my curiosity up.  We're on the Ruby then, but I think the 20th is a sea day???  Do you folks board mid-cruise? Or did you mean Feb 10-25.   I'm not trying to be a wise-guy, I just don't know if you're on for it partially, or the entire cruise.

TIA

1 hour ago, traceytd said:

I guess u must be a Hawaii cruise pro. 👍😎 We are looking at booking one next year for our anniversary. 
Has Princess ever did a one way instead of return to a US port. I am looking for one that starts or ends in Honolulu 

I would jump on any cruise that was a one way.  Unfortunately, the PVSA prevents this from happening unless the cruise departs from Vancouver (or Mexico).  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Redwing55 said:

You've got my curiosity up.  We're on the Ruby then, but I think the 20th is a sea day???  Do you folks board mid-cruise? Or did you mean Feb 10-25.   I'm not trying to be a wise-guy, I just don't know if you're on for it partially, or the entire cruise.

TIA

Yes...in my haste I put up the wrong dates. It should have read February 10-25, 2022. Sorry for the confusion.

TD

• Thanks 1