Last minute Edge booking questions.

CruiseAF

I just booked a sky suite on celebrity edge leaving next Saturday. My questions are:

1. although my boarding time says 3:30 PM am I allowed to board earlier because I am a sky suite and if so what time (earliest) can I board. 

2. do I need to bring my physical vaccination card with me, I noticed there’s no way to upload it on their website like carnival does.

36 minutes ago, elkay68 said:

what time does boarding begin?

You are assigned a time when you check in--they start at noon,

Edited by KKB

16 hours ago, CruiseAF said:

What time does boarding start

Boarding started at noon on the 7/3 cruise. There were very a very long line at noon for non-suites. I’m not sure how they grouped them. 

While this cruise is at a 60% overall capacity, the suites were around 80% booked.

There are 2 people scanning vaccination cards for the Suites. At 12:10 there was a good size line for the suites out the door. They did not check our boarding time when we arrived, they sent us to the suite line on the left side of the entrance.

7 minutes ago, SunriseCoffee said:

Boarding started at noon on the 7/3 cruise. There were very a very long line at noon for non-suites. I’m not sure how they grouped them. 

While this cruise is at a 60% overall capacity, the suites were around 80% booked.

There are 2 people scanning vaccination cards for the Suites. At 12:10 there was a good size line for the suites out the door. They did not check our boarding time when we arrived, they sent us to the suite line on the left side of the entrance.

Question, since your on this cruise. How do you compare the 60% capacity to previous cruises. Is the wait times, atmosphere on board noticeably different?

would you say you prefer 60% capacity or do you miss the atmosphere of a full ship?

Thank you for your time!

1 hour ago, CruiseAF said:

Question, since your on this cruise. How do you compare the 60% capacity to previous cruises. Is the wait times, atmosphere on board noticeably different?

would you say you prefer 60% capacity or do you miss the atmosphere of a full ship?

Thank you for your time!

I've been following all the recent sailings--live trip reports, vloggers, etc.

They all say it is ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL with reduced capacity & if anything the experience is better. Service, food & activities are the same. You lose the lines & the crowds.