Hub App “CONFUSED”

pokerguy90

Today i opened my Hub app to purchase the drink package for our Aug cruise. I notice that it now tells me to “Get set up for my cruise” Check in button is there. I click it. it only takes me to my cruise planner on the Carnival site. Am i missing a step here??? Or, is it a glitch?

Just now, pokerguy90 said:

Today i opened my Hub app to purchase the drink package for our Aug cruise. I notice that it now tells me to “Get set up for my cruise” Check in button is there. I click it. it only takes me to my cruise planner on the Carnival site. Am i missing a step here??? Or, is it a glitch?

I am getting the same thing this morning. Must be a glitch.  

That was usually what the app used to do--are you supposed to be able to buy something in the app off the ship?  In the before times, when I used to keep the countdown on my phone from their app, I learned to delete and reload the Hub App at the hotel or in the terminal before I boarded, because it was inevitably problematic.  This is why I was surprised JH is asking everyone to download it now.  One of my concerns for Carnival leaning so heavily into their Hub App is that, up until this point, they're not been very good at it.  Their intentions are good, but I don't know if they have the technical chops for it at this time--the car was shaking going 30mph, and now they want to go 100mph.   

Not aware you can purchase Cheers on the Hub app.  Plus unless you are onboard it doesnt do anything other than redirecting you to the Carnival website to manage your cruise.

• Like 2