Guest invoices?

I feel like a newbie---just finally booked 2 cruises after too long of a hiatus.   I received confirmation with my reservation number for both cruises, but there was no guest invoice attached.   This makes it a little tricky to know when final payment is due.   Is there an easy way to request an invoice without a very long wait on the phone?     Can't wait to start cruising again......

Yeah, they don't seem to send those out automatically, anymore. I have no clue why.

I believe there's an automated function to request (but I might be thinking about Celebrity).

35 minutes ago, Gardener5b said:

I feel like a newbie---just finally booked 2 cruises after too long of a hiatus.   I received confirmation with my reservation number for both cruises, but there was no guest invoice attached.   This makes it a little tricky to know when final payment is due.   Is there an easy way to request an invoice without a very long wait on the phone?     Can't wait to start cruising again......

you can always call and ask them to email you the invoice.  

when I paid off my October cruise yesterday the confirmation had a PDF at the bottom with the complete paid in full invoice…

11 minutes ago, ktbr11crs said:

There is an automated way to get an invoice. Call 866-562-7625; use options 4, 2, 1

Thank you so much!!   I was hoping not to stay on hold for another 45 minutes as I did today.

Edit:  Just tried this and was able to request both of my invoices.   

Edited by Gardener5b
added information
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

I've never not gotten an invoice, either self booked or through a TA

First time I've never gotten one either.  I booked directly through Royal.   I think they are slightly(?) overwhelmed.

I had to call earlier today to track down some missing FCC.   While the rep provided the FCC #s over the phone, I also asked for an email confirmation.   She told me it would take 3-4 weeks, as she had to send the request to their communication department (or some similar term).   I was grateful she provided the numbers on our call.

On 7/8/2021 at 8:38 PM, ktbr11crs said:

There is an automated way to get an invoice. Call 866-562-7625; use options 4, 2, 1

Thanks for this!!   It took less than 5 minutes for the actual invoice to come through.  It worked very well.  

I hate automated menus.  By the time I figure out if my inquiry fits into

the menu choices, I forget and have to do it over.

We book through our TA friends and have been receiving invoices with every reservation.  In fact, we just made two this past week and have the invoices in our email.   So, I guess not every TA sends them either.