Coco Cay Thrill Water Park Tickets

In my cruise planner, there is no option to purchase tickets for Coco Cay Thrill Water Park for my cruise next year. They have Thrill Water Park cabanas available (which include full day passes), but no stand-alone tickets. Does anyone know if this means they are sold out?

I believe they can range from approx. $84-129 pp of course depending on your sail dates.

We (extended family of 4 adults 2 kids) opted to just book the Waterpark Cabana for our April 2022 cruise $699 and waiting for a sale as we had paid $499 for a cruise date in 2020 that was cancelled.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, smplybcause said:

It either means they haven't gone on sale yet or they're sold out (or sold out for your ship if more than one ship will be there that day). Considering the cabanas are for sale I would bet on sold out. 

I've been booked on my cruise date for way over a year and checking the cruise planner often...lot's of available cabins on Harmony and just the WP passes alone have never been available in the cruise planner to date. So possibly not for sale yet for the OP.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Ashland said:

I've been booked on my cruise date for way over a year and checking the cruise planner often...lot's of available cabins on Harmony and just the WP passes alone have never been available in the cruise planner to date. So possibly not for sale yet for the OP.

Oh, interesting. For mine I saw the water park and the cabanas at the same time. Should have figured Royal IT wasn't consistent. lol

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ashland said:

I believe they can range from approx. $84-129 pp of course depending on your sail dates.

We (extended family of 4 adults 2 kids) opted to just book the Waterpark Cabana for our April 2022 cruise $699 and waiting for a sale as we had paid $499 for a cruise date in 2020 that was cancelled.

July 24th sailing on AOS I snagged em for $58 a piece.

• Like 1

They've been on our Oasis sailing since last June or so. Maybe they will be soon?

We scored tickets for an incredible $43 pp!! Also picked up the bubbles/voom package for $13/day. Never scoring these prices again so our cruise better go in October!!

Edited by JMKreno
  • Like 1