Later arrival time in Seattle 9/18 Encore sailing

redsox1584

I swear, after over a year of cancellations, an “about your upcoming cruise” email triggers the same feeling of trepidation as your boss saying “hey, could you step into my office for a bit?”

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

Totally agree.... there are words that you don't want to see in email subjects and words that you don't want to see when you log on to your reservation... luckily, today's announcement was not the all too familiar cancellation notification. 

• Like 2

I think it is a positive sign.  I also received an itinerary change notice for the Getaways April TA switching Dublin with a different port close to Dublin.

To me it shows that they are actively planning operations on a cruise they plan to actually go forward.

Same thing with the entertainment cancelations.  They expect people to be on the ship and are getting expectations set.

I am scheduled to be on the 9/4 sailing.  This is the first cruise since March that I booked and also booked air and hotel.  I'm going all in on this bet.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, redsox1584 said:

I just received the following email from NCL. Nothing drastic, just the later arrival time in Seattle. I was worried for a second when I saw the email. 

5CFBF212-F9D6-4B6F-A977-4E0F80998C9F.jpeg

I got the same feeling! Was worried the cruise was canceled when I saw the email 🤦‍♀️

14 hours ago, drcarp4 said:

We had a later flight originally, then changed to earlier flight, and now back to later flight. What fun.

I have an earlier flight and cannot make changes 🤦‍♀️ Finger crossed 🤞 I can make the flight.

• Like 1