Odyssey of the Seas - Earliest Arrival Time 1:00PM?

Online check-in just opened for my cruise on Odyssey of the Seas and I was surprised to see that the earliest arrival time window was 1:00 - 1:30PM. Anyone get an earlier window for Odyssey. It states that all guests will be required to complete a wellness check during your arrival time, but not sure if these times coincide with the pre-screen email I received about vaccinations. I already  providing my status as vaccinated. I used the app to check-in, but I cannot complete the health questions until the day before sailing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NameThatFunnel said:

Online check-in just opened for my cruise on Odyssey of the Seas and I was surprised to see that the earliest arrival time window was 1:00 - 1:30PM. Anyone get an earlier window for Odyssey. It states that all guests will be required to complete a wellness check during your arrival time, but not sure if these times coincide with the pre-screen email I received about vaccinations. I already  providing my status as vaccinated. I used the app to check-in, but I cannot complete the health questions until the day before sailing.

August 14th sailing for us.  1:00 is the earliest time to select as well.

1 hour ago, NameThatFunnel said:

I am on your sailing (assuming Aug 22nd), and just got off of the Adventure of the Seas on Saturday. Check in at the pier may be a temp check, and just making sure that your health status has not changed since filling out the questionaire the day before. They will also take pictures of your Vaccine card. My guess is that 1pm is so that there are less people congregating in public spaces before the staterooms are ready - and odds are pretty good that the staterooms will be ready when we get aboard.

• Like 1

I called and received conflicting information. The agent said the ship should sail at 4:00 p.m. I was on hold for quite awhile and he came back and said it was a glitch in the system. He also said that the representative that he talked to said for me not to change my time. I selected the first at 1:00 p.m. I told him that didn't make sense because if someone selected the 5:00 or 5:30 option they would miss the ship. He then agreed with me that I should wait awhile for them to correct it and try to change it. I am not sure that this is very helpful.

I called back today after seeing no change to the check in time. This time a different rep checked and advised me that check in will be starting at 1:00 p.m. and the ship will leave later than the normal 4:00 p.m. time. She said this was due to new Covid protocols.