Alaska - 2023 (June)

Imalismom

I did a search and could not find the answer.  For experienced Princess cruisers, when does Princess usually announced its Alaska cruises for the next year up?  They currently have 2021 and 2022, but I am looking for 2023.

Thanks in advamce,

Gale

2 hours ago, Imalismom said:

I did a search and could not find the answer.  For experienced Princess cruisers, when does Princess usually announced its Alaska cruises for the next year up?  They currently have 2021 and 2022, but I am looking for 2023.

Thanks in advamce,

Gale

With the direction they are heading regarding their loyal customers, they may very well be out of business by then.

I just watched a webinar on Facebook that was done by John Chernesky, who is the Senior VP of North American Sales for Princess.  The webinar was done on June 30, so it’s pretty recent information.  I believe the webinar is also available on YouTube. 

About 47:00 minutes into the presentation, he stated that Alaska 2023 should be coming in August!  That’s really early, since the last couple of years Alaska bookings weren’t available until November/December.  I’ll be watching Cruise Critic and the Princess website for the actual release date!

I happened to ask our Princes Holiday Planner this exact question this week, she said it should be released in the fall. We do have August 2022 booked but might look at a backup for 2023.

I be watching with much interest.