Parking and Embarkation

ScotBrit17

I have a staycation booked for Iona in September. Was going to book CPS for parking. Can someone confirm if you are given an allocated time by CPS or P&O, I guess the times must coincide but would like to understand how the CPS booking system works, do they allocate a time or do you tell them the P&O embarkation issued time.

16 minutes ago, ScotBrit17 said:

I have a staycation booked for Iona in September. Was going to book CPS for parking. Can someone confirm if you are given an allocated time by CPS or P&O, I guess the times must coincide but would like to understand how the CPS booking system works, do they allocate a time or do you tell them the P&O embarkation issued time.

CPS do not issue a time or require a time, just turn up shortly before your time given by P&O.

I think you will be given a time to be at Mayflower Terminal where you will stay in your car and have a covid test. Once you have received a negative test you then drive to Ocean Terminal and your car will be taken off you as normal and you will have to unload your own luggage (no porters) and take luggage to loading hatch and then proceed inside of the terminal.

10 hours ago, majortom10 said:

I think you will be given a time to be at Mayflower Terminal where you will stay in your car and have a covid test. Once you have received a negative test you then drive to Ocean Terminal and your car will be taken off you as normal and you will have to unload your own luggage (no porters) and take luggage to loading hatch and then proceed inside of the terminal.

The only time given is that by P&O, CPS do not issue a time.  You arrive for that time at the testing area.  

4 minutes ago, debsjc said:

Do you have to stay in your car, until your covid test results come through? 

No, you drive from Mayflower to Ocean terminal .  Drop the car off and take your bags to the baggage handlers then go into the terminal where you wait for the results. Then onto check in if negative.

• Like 1

It was all surprisingly smooth the process, from pulling into the test centre at the mayflower terminal to walking on board was about 45 minutes.

i am sure the process will get slicker as time passes , just make sure you have all information to hand as it makes each step a bit quicker .

• Like 1