Stepmom “concerned” about my upcoming cruise

pgerbphoto

On 7/22/2021 at 6:19 PM, sojodave said:

We have sailed on MSC out of Miami on the Seaside and the MSC ships are fantastic.  The worse thing about MSC is their website, but onboard, it's a great cruise.:)

That is very true. Make it pass the website and you are good to go!

On 7/20/2021 at 9:27 PM, pgerbphoto said:

My husband and I are getting ready to book a cruise on the MSC Divina, and I got this “concerned” text from my stepmom:

“Just do me a favor and check in to MSC cruises. I could be totally wrong, but there’s something in the back of my mind that they’ve had problems. Again, I could be totally wrong and confusing it with something else. But I think it’s worth checking into. I hesitated to say anything because I don’t want to dampen your spirits. But I would just feel better if you read some reviews on that cruise line. There’s just something in the back of my mind that they’ve had a problem or problems.”

Thoughts??

Your stepmother is thinking about events from years ago.  MSC did have teething problems while they built their fleet.  Comparing MSC from 10 years ago and now is like comparing apples to oranges.  You can look forward to your cruise on Divina without your DMIL’s concern.