proof of vaccination

knitlady037

I also have all the emails printed leading to the clinic that was held at the healthcare facility and my quarterly medical insurance that shows all prescriptions I received and the dates.   Things were a little disorganized early on, but I cant see how all my docs that match would not be OK just because I dont have the CDC Card.  But I will check with Cruise line.  Have 3 cruises booked.

why are the Uk singled out here. Doesnt affect me but I'm sure it will catch some out 

Currently, guests who are residents of the United Kingdom are required to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 antigen or PCR test, performed by a third party and taken no more than 72-hours prior to embarkation, upon boarding. Additionally, these guests will receive an antigen test at the terminal as part of the standard protocols. Those that cannot present a negative test at the terminal during check in will be denied boarding without refund.

Has anyone completed online checkin for Gem 15 August?  If so, did they system "require" you to provide proof of vaccination?  Just getting ready for my trip out of Miami later this year.

thanks,

Marc

7 hours ago, mrlevin said:

Has anyone completed online checkin for Gem 15 August?  If so, did they system "require" you to provide proof of vaccination?  Just getting ready for my trip out of Miami later this year.

thanks,

Marc

When we registered, had to confirm we were vaccinated and agreed to show proof at pier check-in. Hope this helps - 

From NCL's SailSafe page:

"All guests will be required to take a COVID-19 antigen test, administered and paid for by the cruise line, prior to boarding and receive a negative result. Guests are also responsible for complying with all local health and safety requirements which may include additional testing."

Also under FAQ: 

Are any guests required to test for COVID-19 prior to travel to the ship: "Currently, guests who are residents of the United Kingdom are required to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 antigen or PCR test, performed by a third party and taken no more than 72-hours prior to embarkation, upon boarding. Additionally, these guests will receive an antigen test at the terminal as part of the standard protocols. Those that cannot present a negative test at the terminal during check in will be denied boarding without refund."

21 hours ago, All-ready2cruise said:

I'm still not sure if it will be adequate at the NCL terminal though.  To me, it still seems as though they could easily find it less than what is expected of their (US) Vaccine Card.  

No worries though,  I'm double jabbed with the pfizer (p fire), LOL.  I've also booked a hotel for the full 7 days of the cruise I've booked... cancellation is ok 2 days prior to the cruise date. 

I really want to cruise though.  

I have done the same for POA Hawaii 11/27/2021. We will be the first cruise after the shutdown. I have made all my hotel reservations with free cancellation. I dont want a land trip but future air is twice what i have paid, so it is Hawaii even if not by ship.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, sugcarol said:

I have done the same for POA Hawaii 11/27/2021. We will be the first cruise after the shutdown. I have made all my hotel reservations with free cancellation. I dont want a land trip but future air is twice what i have paid, so it is Hawaii even if not by ship.

Remember that each person still need to register with the State of Hawaii, submit your vaccination card for verification, and get approved to enter the state before your travel. And be aware that the military temperature screens 100% of the passengers at the arrival gate. The State of Hawaii approval needs to be presented if you are renting a car and for each person when checking into a hotel. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, MemawP said:

When we registered, had to confirm we were vaccinated and agreed to show proof at pier check-in. Hope this helps - 

So does NCL get fined $5,000 when we are forced to confirm we are vaccinated or not until we are required to show card at embarkation?

3 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Remember that each person still need to register with the State of Hawaii, submit your vaccination card for verification, and get approved to enter the state before your travel. And be aware that the military temperature screens 100% of the passengers at the arrival gate. The State of Hawaii approval needs to be presented if you are renting a car and for each person when checking into a hotel. 

I would add....If you don't have a vaccination card you need to upload a negative PCR test within 72 hours of the last leg of your flight. Also, m asks are still mandatory inside regardless of status.

2 hours ago, mrlevin said:

So does NCL get fined $5,000 when we are forced to confirm we are vaccinated or not until we are required to show card at embarkation?

I am not aware that NCL is going to operate any cruise with less than 100% vaccinated passengers through the end of October.