Category ES (Edge or Apex) Single Stateroom with infinite veranda - information please

Cruiser Nonna

Let me apologize first if this has already been covered - cannot find it and would appreciate answers to the following - realizing that this cabin is smaller and accommodates one (1) person but for a long cruise - not sure a good choice - albeit much less expensive way to cruise for a solo person

It shows Queen bed which is fine - can you store your luggage under the bed or is it a platform and cannot store anything?

Pictures show a single closet - no drawers in closet and no drawers in a little nook area - just 2 shelves?

I had read that the bathroom was the same size as other cabins - but looks smaller?

Other cabins have a large drawer under the sink in the bathroom - does the ES have a drawer?

It appears the infinite veranda is the same size as other cabins

Looking at categories - appears that very small table on the veranda is for all categories? (except suites)

Also appears for all categories - Televisions mounted on wall by bed - do not swivel so only can watch TV in bed?

For those who have sailed in this category - would you do it again - pros and cons and any advice would be greatly appreciated

Thank you for taking the time to review and respond - Appreciate your help - Stay well and safe!

I haven’t stayed in a single IV but all the cabins have space under the bed to store luggage.  
I don’t believe Oceanview or Inside cabins have the smsll  table, with possibly the exception of the Panoramic Oceanview.  I can’t speak to the TV in all categories but in the IVs the TV is affixed to the wall by the bed.

Thank you for your reply - Appreciate your time,  I have been on the Edge but in a double cabin - was hoping that someone had sailed in this category and could give additional guidance - tried asking same questions of Celebrity reservations and Captain club - they had no idea

Again - thank you for your help - Stay well and Safe

When the Edge first came out a lot of us who sail solo looked at these cabins and ultimately decided that the pricing was not a significant enough discount to compensate for the smaller cabin.  I've not checked since then--the pricing may have changed.  Personally, I'm at the stage where I'm willing to pay a bit more for comfort and privacy.

Did you look on the solo boards?  Someone there may have more current information.  Good luck!

• Like 1

Thank you and will post on the Solo Site - I totally agree with you about pricing - unfortunately on this sailing it is double the price and a longer sailing for a double cabin compared to the ES - I too am willing to pay a bit more - just not sure about the double - but will see - appreciate your thoughts.