MSC.ca No more covid info

MStarzky

It seems msc has scrub their Canadian website of anything covid related. I can even find the msc reassurance plan anymore. I do not know what this means, I would assume they are tweaking the old stuff. Though my cruise is on the 18th of sept so I'm not too worried but it would be nice to have a solid plan.

They may be updating the website but the $150 MSC covid-19 reassurance is mandatory for Europe Cruises, if you are fully vaccinated and also have your own private travel insurance with $25000/$50000 Covid specific cover mentioned clearly.

Those who are fully vaccinated without any insurance, have to buy the full MSc travel protection plan at a higher cost

Edited by drsel

Were you able to find Covid insurance offered by a company in Canada?  From my several conversations with MSC Canada, us Canadians still need insurance for US based cruises.  

Maybe they're finally updating information and actually giving guidance.  It would be nice.  I've been going to the US site but MSC Canada reps/supervisors state that we do not fall under the same guidelines.

i have manulife travel insurance for the two months I'm in florida. Everything I've read about their covid plan says they cover insurance on a cruise as long as you are vaccinated. Its 32$ for me for the whole week.

Canadians can not buy covid insurance from any company as long as the Level 4 Avoid Cruise Ship Travel is in place. MSC is not selling to Canadians for any Aug - Sept cruises.