weather during crossing from Ft. Lauderdale to Copenhagen in April 2022

I am thinking of the two week crossing from Ft. Lauderdale to Denmark in April of next year on the Enchanted Princess.  I generally will get an inside cabin and pay for the Sanctuary for the entirety of our cruise.  I imagine it would be cold??  Typically around 40ish degrees?  I would most likely get a balcony for this cruse and skip the Sanctuary because of weather.  Has anyone done this crossing at that time of year and can comment on the weather?  We have a friend we are going to visit in Denmark after the cruise so it makes this so tempting.   I sure would appreciate it!  Thanks!

I assume that the Atlantic crossing will be south of the Azores towards Spain and then heading North towards Copenhagen.

I did an Atlantic crossing March last year and were using the balcony each day until we reached Spain - if balcony make sure to get a cabin at the starboard side - facing south when crossing the Atlantic. 
Temperature in Copenhagen in April is more like 50F - but at the majority of the cruise it will be 75 to 80F.
Day 9 at sea.

B03EF287-6DA0-446F-8A61-E8A54EE48A0C.jpeg

4 hours ago, hallasm said:

I assume that the Atlantic crossing will be south of the Azores towards Spain and then heading North towards Copenhagen.

It might be...if we knew the itinerary that would be helpful. They could go to Spain and north, or they could go direct to Ireland or England and then north.

5 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

if we knew the itinerary that would be helpful

Checked itinerary for April 9 - Day 8 is Ponta Delgada, Azores and day 11 is Brest, France. Should be possible to enjoy sun at the balcony to at least day 9.

Temperature in Brest in April is ranging between 43°F and 56°F.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, momrox1 said:

Thank you for the replies so far...here is the itinerary

Thank you - excellent cruise -  you should have nice and warm weather at least until the day after the stop in the Azores. 
I’ll be happy to help with you day in Skagerrak and your (hopefully) post cruise stay in Copenhagen!

4C6237AE-2FDD-4B12-9FA4-ED67F8073908.jpeg

Edited by hallasm

4 minutes ago, hallasm said:

\
I’ll be happy to help with you day in Skagerrak and your (hopefully) post cruise stay in Copenhagen!

What a kind gesture!  We have a friend who lives in Hornbaek, Denmark and we eagerly await a visit with her.  I've travelled around a bit in Denmark in years gone by so it will be wonderful to see it from these older and wiser eyes.  Sounds like I definitely should do it!  Besides, I'll be coming from the heat of FL..it might be a welcome change.  Do you think the Sanctuary would be open and worth booking?  I'm always torn between paying for a balcony and forgoing the Sanctuary or an inside and splurging on the Sanctuary, which we love!

Your friend should definitely be able to help with your post stay in Copenhagen.

unfortunately my English is not good enough to ‘interpret the following

8 minutes ago, momrox1 said:

Do you think the Sanctuary would be open and worth booking?  I'm always torn between paying for a balcony and forgoing the Sanctuary or an inside and splurging on the Sanctuary, which we love!

.. I can only say that we really enjoyed the balcony at our 12 night TA crossing.