How do check in work in the App Royal Caribbean

We used it for allure on august 8th. Did you get email saying check in was available? It is much easier just to log on royals site via computer to check in. Imo

Edited by rtazz17
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Preziosa said:

We have not Got e-mail and it says on the web site that check in is not Open, but the sailing i Very close now.

You cant check in till its open.(obviously:). We didnt get ours untill 16 days prior. I wouldnt worry. You will get it. Every cruise is different right now.

Edited by rtazz17

1 hour ago, Preziosa said:

We have not Got e-mail and it says on the web site that check in is not Open, but the sailing i Very close now.

Just keep checking online. We have already checked in for our September cruise and have our Set Sail Passes. 

We are on Independence sailing on 8/15 out of Galveston. Our app opened up for check in about two weeks ago. It was quite easy, check in was always so easy on these ships anyway but this, combined with the designated sign in time, is designed to eliminate the congestion in the waiting room for people who wanted to be there very early (that would be my wife). We got an email outlining the protocols for the sailing and at that time the check in app opened up.