Port Valet service

Calicokat

I was on the 1st cruise also and used Port Valet. My flight was at 1:15. I purchased a HAL bus transfer and was in the BBBB group that was off the ship at 8:00 am.  
I think HAL would like everyone off ASAP so that they can clean. With Port Valet, you skip the check in and bag drop at the airport and go straight through security.  
That was fine with me because I am a people watcher and had reading material.

You could taxi to downtown and kill a few hours without luggage, make it to the Westlake Station and ride the “Link” to the airport for $3.50 each.

The sooner everyone is off the ship, the sooner the next group starts their long awaited sail! 

• Like 1

FYI, we didn’t get the Port Valet form delivered to our stateroom so keep an eye open so you meet the Wed noon deadline. We were able to get squeezed in on Thursday but I would rather have turned it in on time. It was a great service on our Delta flight allowing us to skip the long baggage check in lines. 

Bob

21 minutes ago, julia said:

@LAFFNVEGAS  Lisa:  Can you answer a question about Port Valet please?  If our luggage is on its way, why the assigned debark  time? When was "last call" to depart?   Our flight is at 1:30, so no real hurry to get to SeaTac....

I agree, they really want passegners off the ship ASAP, we also had BBBB assigned which was for 8 am, it was after 8 when I realized they were not going to be callingthis different debark group so just went and got off. There was no particulard but you are assigned to But in all honesty I would not wait any longer than 8:30 or 8:45 to get off the ship to make sure you are able to grab one of the busses to  Sea Tac.

13 minutes ago, rwmiller said:

FYI, we didn’t get the Port Valet form delivered to our stateroom so keep an eye open so you meet the Wed noon deadline. We were able to get squeezed in on Thursday but I would rather have turned it in on time. It was a great service on our Delta flight allowing us to skip the long baggage check in lines. 

Bob

We received our Port Valet form Sunday evening when we return to our stateroom after dinner.

I did not receive the port valet form in my room on the cruise I just got off of. I ended up using the neptune suite and they took care of me.  Your disembarkation time is the earliest you are supposed to get off the ship. You can stay on longer if you like. The lido was open for breakfast until 930am this morning.

1 hour ago, Crazy For Cats said:

We got the form and we are using the service.  This morning there was a $30 charge for the service, even though we marked the form as prepaid.  We showed Hector in the lounge and he is trying to get the fee removed.

Well that is not good, we have first class seats for our next cruise in 4 weeks so there will be no luggage fees. I still need to attempt to work with Guest Services in Seattle on the $38 of being charged for wine and beer that we were charged for when we had the Beverage package.

1 hour ago, Crazy For Cats said:

We got the form and we are using the service.  This morning there was a $30 charge for the service, even though we marked the form as prepaid.  We showed Hector in the lounge and he is trying to get the fee removed.

The charge was not for the service, was it? It has been free. The charge was probably the standard baggage fee for your airline.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CruiserBruce said:

The charge was not for the service, was it? It has been free. The charge was probably the standard baggage fee for your airline.

It was the JetBlue fee that showed on our account.  We provided the booking number, account number and marked that the bag was prepaid.  Showed concierge the original booking showing as much.  This happened the last time we used the service.  That time I eventually got the charge refunded.

2 hours ago, Crazy For Cats said:

It was the JetBlue fee that showed on our account.  We provided the booking number, account number and marked that the bag was prepaid.  Showed concierge the original booking showing as much.  This happened the last time we used the service.  That time I eventually got the charge refunded.

So, as I mentioned, the fee was the standard JetBlue baggage fee, which you are exempt, NOT a fee for the port valet service.

• Like 1