Galveston Pier

GypsyOBRN

15 hours ago, GypsyOBRN said:

We are driving into Galveston & wanting to park at the pier.  Is there parking there? Paid parking? Any info would be appreciated. 

Galveston Cruise Parking (Where to Park): Prices, Profiles, & Map | Cruzely.com

This will give you quite a few options to look at with locations and pricing.  Closest is probably the port of Galveston parking garage, pretty much across the street from terminal 1.

Just read through the article mentioned - pretty good compilation of parking places.

Only thing I could add is that Port Parking now has a few Tesla chargers available (First come/First serve) - and you keep your keys (Which is important to some). 

9 hours ago, RGEDad said:

... Only thing I could add is that Port Parking now has a few Tesla chargers available...

Is that the Official Port of Galveston Parking or an independent parking lot?

TIA,

Host Kat emo32.gif

I live in Galveston, plenty of at terminal Parking now and about a 1/4 filled. First exit off the causeway is Harborside. Take a left on Harborside and you will run into parking in about 5 miles. Very easy port

2 hours ago, Host Kat said:
11 hours ago, RGEDad said:

... Only thing I could add is that Port Parking now has a few Tesla chargers available...

Is that the Official Port of Galveston Parking or an independent parking lot?

TIA,

Host Kat emo32.gif

It i an independent Parking facility 9But very near the Official "Port of Galveston" parking garage. Actually one block west of the "Port of Galveston" parking garage. The actual name of facility  is "Port Parking" - https://www.portparking.com/reservations/

• Thanks 1

Are there any hotels that offer free parking if you stay there one night?

We wouldn’t object to the Port Parking lot. I checked it out and seems to have competitive pricing.  We are doing B2B in November.  I assume we just make 2 reservations, one for each trip? No need to tell them we won’t pick up car after first cruise has ended?  We usually use the Galveston Park N Cruise, but they don’t have parking for Adventure of the Seas cruises. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/20/2021 at 11:12 AM, Rondo said:

Are there any hotels that offer free parking if you stay there one night?

We wouldn’t object to the Port Parking lot. I checked it out and seems to have competitive pricing.  We are doing B2B in November.  I assume we just make 2 reservations, one for each trip? No need to tell them we won’t pick up car after first cruise has ended?  We usually use the Galveston Park N Cruise, but they don’t have parking for Adventure of the Seas cruises. 

Beachfront palms has parking and offers round trip shuttle for a fee