Bimini 360 Cabana 2nd opinions

nina_930

I cant find any good info on the cabanas at beach 360.  Probably because this port is new to many cruisers.  I need a second/third... opinion.  It seems to me that the way it's constructed there is shade, but the sun still comes in.  It is close to the next cabana too.  I love cabanas and the shade.  Is this not worth the $$?  Is there any pros to them besides the drinks? How close is it to the water?  Is the bar/restaurant next to it loud?  Is there shade at 360?

I know to each their own, but I'd love to hear your thought one way or the other not considering the price.  

Soooo many questions!  TIA!

402002-img1.jpg

Edited by nina_930
Added image

DETAILS

Relax and soak up the sun in your private cabana and enjoy the serene environment with 360° views of the white sand and turquoise waters of Bimini, just steps away from the beachside gourmet restaurant.

What’s Included:

• Four cans of soda, four bottles of water and a fruit platter.
  • A welcome drink (Bahama Mama or non-alcoholic beverage).
  • Two beach chairs.

We had this booked for our upcoming cruise but ultimately decided to cancel it. I just think it is way overpriced for what you get and compared to other cabanas. They don't look private at all. They do seem to provide some shade if you sit inside, but not complete shade. I SCOURED the internet looking for info on these cabanas and all I found at one point was another visual of them which only seemed to confirm that they are pictured accurately and there isn't any hidden features to it.

I'm someone who will happily spend money for next to nothing, but even I couldn't drop $400 on this. We got better cabanas on our other two stops (for less money) and will do something else on Bimini. However, if you go for it, please enjoy and post pictures!

• Like 1

When I search for beach 360, it comes up with Resorts World.  From the photo's, it looks like the same cabanas and the same grey and white umbrellas.  I am going to guess it's the same beach.  If it is, this is the site to get photos of it.

rwbimini.com/bimini-beach

11 hours ago, Anung Un Rama said:

I saw that 'excursion' as well and there is NO WAY it can be worth $400 when you can get 2 chairs and an umbrella for $65.

I'm still trying to find out if you can rent chairs and umbrellas on your own at 360 without having to go through the Carnival excursion.

I found this on trip advisor.  Forgive the highlights, I searched for cruise.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g147426-d636588-Reviews-Resorts_World_Bimini-Bimini_Out_Islands_Bahamas.html

I highly recommend this a must when you exit the cruise ship. There are other beaches on the Island but basically they are abandoned and don’t have any facilities. At Resort Word you have many options. We chose free beach which means we used our own blankets to lay on sand and use the bathrooms. For $25 per person you can rent 2 beach chairs and one umbrella. For $40 each you get a cabana. The cruise was offering a package at $70/pp plus local tax and gratuity for a beach chair and umbrella plus a bottle of water. I recommend you bring cold water from cruise along with sandwiches from the cruise deli. Spend your money on Zephy the bar tenders drinks. Delicious.

On 8/13/2021 at 8:34 PM, nina_930 said:

I found this on trip advisor.  Forgive the highlights, I searched for cruise.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g147426-d636588-Reviews-Resorts_World_Bimini-Bimini_Out_Islands_Bahamas.html

I highly recommend this a must when you exit the cruise ship. There are other beaches on the Island but basically they are abandoned and don’t have any facilities. At Resort Word you have many options. We chose free beach which means we used our own blankets to lay on sand and use the bathrooms. For $25 per person you can rent 2 beach chairs and one umbrella. For $40 each you get a cabana. The cruise was offering a package at $70/pp plus local tax and gratuity for a beach chair and umbrella plus a bottle of water. I recommend you bring cold water from cruise along with sandwiches from the cruise deli. Spend your money on Zephy the bar tenders drinks. Delicious.

If the cruise line was Carnival in this review, the Carnival rate I paid is $64.99 per couple for 2 chairs, umbrella and 2 Bahama Mamas or non-alcoholic drink. Not per person. 

Thx for posting!!