Opening times for the speciality restaurants Silhouette.

chemmo

Hi Chemmo

Sushi on 5, Murano and Tuscan are open for dinner 18:00 - 22:00 daily. Petit Chef at Qsine has 2 dining times 17:45 & 20:15 daily.

For lunch Sushi is open daily from 12:00 - 15:00.

Can't confirm for the Porch or Lawn Club as we did not use those. On the app, the Porch is quoted as open for lunch 12:00 - 14:30 & dinner 18:00 - 22:00 daily. Lawn Club as just open for dinner 18:00 - 22:00.

Hope this helps.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, chemmo said:

Please can anyone advise about the opening times of the Speciality restaurants on Celebrity Silhouette?

Also were The Porch, Lawn Grill, Sushi open every lunchtime or just on sea days.

The Lawn Club was open one sea day  for lunch but the menu was limited.

On our cruise, the Speciality Restaurants opened at 5:30 pm.

50 minutes ago, keesar said:

The Lawn Club was open one sea day  for lunch but the menu was limited.

On our cruise, the Speciality Restaurants opened at 5:30 pm.

Thanks, we also have experienced speciality restaurants opening at 5.30 on some cruises, hence my question.

Not a big deal but there are a few ports where we leave at 6pm so we would like to pre book Tuscan as it opens to make the most of those great wake views...We also would like to book Lawn Grill as it opens as it leaves port one day so we are at least settled and comfortable before the North Sea ‘breeze’ sets in! We can’t at present access information for our cruise via the app but we are beginning to get some insight from CC responses.

Sincere thanks for your reply.

10 minutes ago, chemmo said:

Thanks, we also have experienced speciality restaurants opening at 5.30 on some cruises, hence my question.

Not a big deal but there are a few ports where we leave at 6pm so we would like to pre book Tuscan as it opens to make the most of those great wake views...We also would like to book Lawn Grill as it opens as it leaves port one day so we are at least settled and comfortable before the North Sea ‘breeze’ sets in! We can’t at present access information for our cruise via the app but we are beginning to get some insight from CC responses.

Hi Chemmo

You asked specifically for information on Silhouette - the times stated were per my last cruise, a UK Staycation on Silhouette, 23 Jul 2021. I assume you are on a Staycation yourself. Enjoy, Silhouette is fantastic and all the staff and crew cannot be more happy to be back at sea.

We are looking forward to being back on board Silhouette on 27 Sep 2021 for the first Canaries, Spain and Portugal cruise. 

9 minutes ago, Tipsy252 said:

Hi Chemmo

You asked specifically for information on Silhouette - the times stated were per my last cruise, a UK Staycation on Silhouette, 23 Jul 2021. I assume you are on a Staycation yourself. Enjoy, Silhouette is fantastic and all the staff and crew cannot be more happy to be back at sea.

We are looking forward to being back on board Silhouette on 27 Sep 2021 for the first Canaries, Spain and Portugal cruise. 

Thanks again, it is the staycations we are particularly asking about...We have experienced variations over several cruises, the reason for my question....

So pleased you thoroughly enjoyed your last cruise and sincere best wishes for a wonderful second cruise! We can’t wait to be back on board!

Edited by chemmo

16 hours ago, chemmo said:

We have a similar issue. Its our first time on Celebrity and unusually we have asked for early dinning. I think departure from Southampton is 6pm and we would really like to be on deck for sail away and therefore will miss our early Dinning slot. 

Any suggestions? Would we get a good view from Tuscan or Lawn Grill. It looks like only 6pm is available for the first night .

Alternatively I guess we could go to the buffet the first night 

11 minutes ago, sgmn said:

We have a similar issue. Its our first time on Celebrity and unusually we have asked for early dinning. I think departure from Southampton is 6pm and we would really like to be on deck for sail away and therefore will miss our early Dinning slot. 

Any suggestions? Would we get a good view from Tuscan or Lawn Grill. It looks like only 6pm is available for the first night .

Alternatively I guess we could go to the buffet the first night 

From our experience on Reflection (similar dining options to Silhouette) the Lawn Grill is a great place to watch a ship leave port. You do get the real smell of the sea and hear the sounds of the ship leaving. If the weather is poor they do have plastic sides, heaters and even blankets to go over your knees. We are planning on probably doing Lawn Grill as we leave Liverpool. You could try to book for 6.30pm or 7pm and simply walk across after you have watched the ropes come off.

The wake views from Tuscan are great and you are warm and comfortable regardless of the weather. We invariably book it first night of a cruise (family tradition). Obviously you don’t get the smell of the sea and noise the same as being on deck but it is still a wonderful venue. Individual tables cannot be reserved so to ensure a window table you would need to be there as it opens. You will get some view from most seats in the restaurant but obviously the nearer you are to the window the better the view.

The buffet is very good on Celebrity (look for where they do cook to order steaks, salmon etc). If being on deck as you leave port is a priority you then have the flexibility to go as and when you want. The views from there are very good also. There frequently can be delays of 30 mins+  leaving port so the buffet is the most flexible option....

Hope the above helps...you won’t go wrong with any of your choices...

1 hour ago, chemmo said:

From our experience on Reflection (similar dining options to Silhouette) the Lawn Grill is a great place to watch a ship leave port. You do get the real smell of the sea and hear the sounds of the ship leaving. If the weather is poor they do have plastic sides, heaters and even blankets to go over your knees. We are planning on probably doing Lawn Grill as we leave Liverpool. You could try to book for 6.30pm or 7pm and simply walk across after you have watched the ropes come off.

The wake views from Tuscan are great and you are warm and comfortable regardless of the weather. We invariably book it first night of a cruise (family tradition). Obviously you don’t get the smell of the sea and noise the same as being on deck but it is still a wonderful venue. Individual tables cannot be reserved so to ensure a window table you would need to be there as it opens. You will get some view from most seats in the restaurant but obviously the nearer you are to the window the better the view.

The buffet is very good on Celebrity (look for where they do cook to order steaks, salmon etc). If being on deck as you leave port is a priority you then have the flexibility to go as and when you want. The views from there are very good also. There frequently can be delays of 30 mins+  leaving port so the buffet is the most flexible option....

Hope the above helps...you won’t go wrong with any of your choices...

Thank you very much Chemmo, that was a very clear explanation,  especially for a first time Celebrity Cruiser. I hope you have a wonderful voyage 

1 minute ago, sgmn said:

Thank you very much Chemmo, that was a very clear explanation,  especially for a first time Celebrity Cruiser. I hope you have a wonderful voyage 

Glad it was of use. I would add make sure you do try Murano’s...Much as we enjoy Tuscan and Lawn Grill it is Murano’s I would recommend to any first time Celebrity cruiser.

We fully intend to enjoy our cruise. I am even packing a hot water bottle so if the weather isn’t too good I can still lie out on my balcony, even if covered in blankets!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1