Are there still art and craft classes on Celebrity cruises?

mommyz

I can't seem to find the answer anywhere.  I was on the Celebrity Millenium years ago and enjoyed the art classes.  Thinking about going with the family on a Mediterrean cruise in the summer.  My teenagers would enjoy art classes if available.  We went on Holland and luckily it was port intensive if not they would have been bored out of their mind.  

Also if still offered is there a fee?  Wasn't before.

Thanks 🙂

11 hours ago, mommyz said:

Good to know.  I will have to add it to my list of questions to ask before I book.

Thank you @Alakegirl and @jelayne

If there are no organised (or limited) craft activities you could ask on your roll call if anyone is interested in art/craft activities and arrange for each of you to bring a ‘something’ on board to share with the group...I remember on one cruise seeing a group in the library most days at about 10am I don’t think they were led by a staff member I think they all just contributed. I remember seeing things like mini cross stitch pictures, friendship bracelets...something different every day.

There is this, on Apex initially, for Elite and above (https://www.celebritycruises.com/captains-club/program-changes)

Create and Pour
Prefer to be the artist yourself? Sip your favorite wine and create your very own masterpiece at Create and Pour, an upcoming event for Elite members and above, led by one of our renowned artists starting on Celebrity Apex.

18 hours ago, mommyz said:

I can't seem to find the answer anywhere.  I was on the Celebrity Millenium years ago and enjoyed the art classes.  Thinking about going with the family on a Mediterrean cruise in the summer.  My teenagers would enjoy art classes if available. 

Also if still offered is there a fee?  Wasn't before

I don't know if this will help, but we just got off the Equinox (eastern Caribbean) and their art & crafts classes were adult coloring, Origami, bookmarks and post cards.  Some classes occurred on more than one day.   These were daily, all at 10:45am.  There was no indication that there was a fee to participate.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Raintree said:

On Equinox in August and the Daily Planner listed Arts and Crafts a couple of times.

We were on the Equinox August 8 and the arts and crafts were every day at 10:45am, listed on the Daily Planner under "Celebrity Activities/Shows".   

They took place on the 14th Floor.  

• Like 1