Drink Vouchers for Diamond

jrapps

37 minutes ago, LilBlackDress said:

Captains Club is Celebrity if I am not mistaken... 

Call Crown and Anchor and make sure your accounts are linked. 

As long as you are a couple living under the same address. Both people will have the status of the one with the higher points. You will both earn points individually, but keep the status of the one with the higher points 

Thank you!! Now i can relax!🤣

• Like 1

Apologies - thanks to not living near a RCC cruise port for a while and that little pandemic thing, I have not been on board since 2018.  I understand as a D+ I will get 5 vouchers per day.  When it was the 3 per day, I remember that what you could use the voucher for, in terms of drinks, was fairly limited in terms of type/brands of liquor - that there was like the "list" of what it could apply to.  Honestly, I never used them back then, because the drinks package always worked out to be better for me.  With 5 drinks on the voucher I might change my calculus.

Where does that stand now?  

Hi Matt! Are you back in LA? D+ voucher drinks are any drink up to $13 or $14. I say, or, because the prices have gone up a bit, but they all seem to be covered by the vouchers. 

We still buy the drink package, but then occasionally use our vouchers to get drinks for others. Or sometimes I get 2 beers at one time, if the (pool) bar is closing soon. ☺️

Edit: Never mind. Read your other post regarding location. ☺️

Edited by Coralc

5 hours ago, MattInFLL said:

Apologies - thanks to not living near a RCC cruise port for a while and that little pandemic thing, I have not been on board since 2018.  I understand as a D+ I will get 5 vouchers per day.  When it was the 3 per day, I remember that what you could use the voucher for, in terms of drinks, was fairly limited in terms of type/brands of liquor - that there was like the "list" of what it could apply to.  Honestly, I never used them back then, because the drinks package always worked out to be better for me.  With 5 drinks on the voucher I might change my calculus.

Where does that stand now?  

As a D+ You now will receive 5 'vouchers' a day, automatically loaded on your SeaPass at 5 am every morning. They do not carry over to the next day, but they are sharable. If I don't use my 5, I get drinks for others or for my room attendant 🙂 You can use them for any drink up to $14, any time. Possibly $13 on some ships it will be listed on your welcome letter. If ordering a Water or Soda and you don't want it counted as one of your 5, just let the bartender know. 
I am not a big drinker but I do drink a lot of bottled water, specialty coffee, and fresh OJ so I have been getting the Refreshment Package (when it is at a reasonable price) and using the vouchers for my cocktails 🙂

Edited by LilBlackDress