Activities With Camp Ocean Closed?

My understanding is that they have D/C the green eggs and ham breakfast, the parade, and any organized children’s activities for those under 12. They also have separate areas to eat in. In addition some ports will not allow anyone who is unvaccinated to leave the ship. Things seem to change by the minute. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, WildBlueYonder64 said:

With Camp Ocean closed under the current protocols, wondering if how things are onboard for those under 12. Camp Ocean is our grandson's very favorite thing, is the water park is the only activity option for kids?

What ship will you be on? I believe that the arcade is still open.

2 hours ago, madamerkf said:

My understanding is that they have D/C the green eggs and ham breakfast, the parade, and any organized children’s activities for those under 12. They also have separate areas to eat in. In addition some ports will not allow anyone who is unvaccinated to leave the ship. Things seem to change by the minute. 

If youre talking about the Bahamas, last i saw children who could not get the vaccine could leave the ship they just had to be on a bubble tour.

Depends on the ship and age. 

Mini-Golf

Ping Pong

Cornhole

Basketball

Soccer

Skywalk

Movies

Board Games 

Those are the activities off the top of my head. I'm glad we'll have a family harbor room in November just in case they are still closed that way my son would be able to still play video games (granted he could just bring his switch). 

• Thanks 1