question regarding Explorer suites

street96

In the Explorer suite we've traveled in, #918, the shower did not have a bench.  However, the shower is large enough that they could add a temporary seat.  You may want to check with Regent or your travel agent to see if something like that is available.  We did not use the tub but we don't remember there being grab bars.

• Like 1

I’m not sure if you are referencing the Explorer suite category or the various categories of suites on the Explorer. In either case, if you go to youtube.com and search for “Regent Seven Seas Explorer,“ you will find a number of walk-through videos that include the bathrooms of various suite categories. That should help answer your question. 

Dave

As we're one of the few couples that enjoy having a tub (as well as a shower), I don't ever remember ANY Regent ship that didn't have grab bars on or next to the tub. Although I don't know for sure, I'd think that grab bars on a tub would be standard equipment.