Anthem now - are International Passengers onboard?

3StepDam44

25 minutes ago, 3StepDam44 said:

Just wondering if the Sailing on the 9th October will be rather full?  Can't find out from TA or Royal.  Hoping for a quieter Cruise next time.

This has been discussed on page 65 in the thread entitled ‘Anthem UK cruises in the summer?’ currently on page 3 of this board 😉 

International passengers (like myself and my husband) will be onboard as of tomorrow 😊

Just make sure you have all your paperwork in order for the flight over.  Three groups on our flight today did not, were denied boarding at the gate, and the rest of us waited while their luggage was removed.

36 minutes ago, xxHadleyxx said:

International passengers (like myself and my husband) will be onboard as of tomorrow 😊

Just make sure you have all your paperwork in order for the flight over.  Three groups on our flight today did not, were denied boarding at the gate, and the rest of us waited while their luggage was removed.

😲

5 hours ago, 3StepDam44 said:

Just wondering if the Sailing on the 9th October will be rather full?  Can't find out from TA or Royal.  Hoping for a quieter Cruise next time.

Interiors are showing as sold out and yesterday Outside view were for a short while too, plus this cruise was originally a 11 night Canary so it started with passengers that transferred over from that.  It's hard to tell though, as it is outside of School holidays but a few of us have a feeling it will be one of the busier ones.

1 hour ago, gavvy said:

Interiors are showing as sold out and yesterday Outside view were for a short while too, plus this cruise was originally a 11 night Canary so it started with passengers that transferred over from that.  It's hard to tell though, as it is outside of School holidays but a few of us have a feeling it will be one of the busier ones.

Many of the scottish schools break up for 2 weeks from the 8th October so that maybe why that particular sailing is busy

That could be it for sure.  Hopefully it won't be too busy as capacity is still capped, and its a long old drive down to Southampton from Scotland.

Either way I am really looking forward to it, I have never cruised before so it will all be fun and exciting regardless of how many are on board.

51 minutes ago, gavvy said:

That could be it for sure.  Hopefully it won't be too busy as capacity is still capped, and its a long old drive down to Southampton from Scotland.

Either way I am really looking forward to it, I have never cruised before so it will all be fun and exciting regardless of how many are on board.

You’re right Gavvy, it is a long way to drive down - that’s why we fly 😀

Edited by Tiggs72
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Tiggs72 said:

Many of the scottish schools break up for 2 weeks from the 8th October so that maybe why that particular sailing is busy

Ok.  Thank you for that.  We may leave that Sailing.  Just off the Cruise last week where there were 800 Children.  Hoping for a different Cruise Experience next time.