Change from Christmas cruise to Spring Break

abpplh

Hi All!  Currently booked on the Allure for 12/23-30 for my 11 yr old daughter (not vaxxed yet  - not sure if it would happen by Dec or not) and my husband and I.    Trying to decide if I should change to a spring break cruise.  There are 2 options: Harmony out of Port Canaveral to St Johns Antigua, St Thomas and Perfect Day.  The other option is Oasis out of Miami going to Puerto Plata DR, St Thomas, San Juan and Labadee.  I'm leaning towards Harmony as I like the itinerary better. Thoughts?

Prefer the Harmony itinerary, as I love Antigua. However both are great itineraries, and I like both ships so I am no help 😁

I would check the amount of time you have in each port though, to help you decide (sometimes port times are reduced in San Juan etc)

Not a fun decision but probably the smartest one you could make.  Things may very likely be much better by xmas, but looking at things right now when final payment is coming up, its hard to commit those extra dollars to be paid in full.   

And we made the same decision about 3 weeks ago.  Canceled our Dec 19th MSC Divina for a HAL cruise for our break in March.  

46 minutes ago, darwinsrule said:

Not a fun decision but probably the smartest one you could make.  Things may very likely be much better by xmas, but looking at things right now when final payment is coming up, its hard to commit those extra dollars to be paid in full.   

And we made the same decision about 3 weeks ago.  Canceled our Dec 19th MSC Divina for a HAL cruise for our break in March.  

And who knows when Labadee will be safe to visit with the unrest and the earthquake damage

Imo, it is a great idea to switch to a spring cruise.   I love to cruise during the holidays but who knows what the upcoming holidays will be like, hopefully nothing like last year.

For now, we have pre and post holiday cruises booked.

Out of the 2 choices, I would pick Harmony.  We love Antigua.