NCL Air booking info

MagnoliaBlossom

In all our cruises, we have never done cruise air.   We have booked it with our upcoming London to Iceland cruise.  The 330 day mark will be around the end of this month.

my question(s) is, will I receive an email from NCL air, is there a direct number to speak directly to them (I can’t find one on their website), or do they just book it and advise you?

thanks in advance

MB

17 minutes ago, MagnoliaBlossom said:

Yes, but thought I would get more accurate information on a dedicated cruise air board.

Your questions are specific to NCL's program. Yes, may get the info you need here. But more NCL cruisers hang out on the NCL board, so that helps you.

We have booked previously with NCL air included. Full flight information was received about 3 weeks before the actual cruise with our cruise docs online. We lucked out with good flights but waiting until so close to departure wasn’t ideal.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/5/2021 at 5:45 PM, MagnoliaBlossom said:

In all our cruises, we have never done cruise air.   We have booked it with our upcoming London to Iceland cruise.  The 330 day mark will be around the end of this month.

my question(s) is, will I receive an email from NCL air, is there a direct number to speak directly to them (I can’t find one on their website), or do they just book it and advise you?

thanks in advance

MB

We are currently booked on the Prima in September of 2023 out of London and was recently contemplating the Getaway for a cruise that started in London and ended in Copenhagen.  The fine print said that you should receive your booking information between 45-60 days prior to your cruise, so that would imply that at the 61 day mark, if you found a better deal from when the window opened at 330 days, you should book it.  They also wanted an extra hundred bucks to guarantee we would only have 1 layover.  There are a plethora of non stop flights to London.  I have only crossed the pond once and used points over 20 years on Delta.  Am accustomed to non stop flights, so I may end up cancelling the Prima cruise and rebooking a B2B on her in Feb/March of 2023, while she is in the Caribbean.

Edited by SNJCruisers

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Rdr202 said:

We booked air with NCL so far they changed the air flights three times we went from a direct flight to one that now as a change of planes .

To be fair, that may or may not be NCL's fault. So much is still changing with flights these days, and airlines are adding, dropping, and changing flights a lot. Could just be that the nonstop disappeared, either on the day you're due to fly or altogether. 

• Thanks 1