Which is the better itinerary for May 2022

cruzluver2

We have narrowed to two itineraries for May 2022.  One is for Bermuda only 8-4, San Juan, St Martin, Private Island.   The second one is ABC Islands.  We have been to all islands except Bermuda.  Can Bermuda be enjoyed in the short amount of time?  Also, one sails of of Bayonne NJ and one out of Miami.  thank you

If closer to Bayonne than Miami, do that one.  Agree that short stay in Bermuda limits your ability to do a lot, but it's something different.  I'd be interested in which private island you'll stop at.  Coming from St Marteen you could go to either Half Moon Cay or Amber Cove.

If Miami is a better starting point, nothing wrong with visiting the ABCs again. Might have more sea days.  Sea days are good.

We're booked on the ABC itinerary on April 30, 2022 on the Horizon from Miami. This will be our

17th CCL cruise so the ship is more of the destination for us. This is a sea day extensive voyage; 8 days with only 3 ports. So, if you enjoy ship time you might consider this itinerary. 

If you decide to join us, please say hello on board....I'm a bald white guy with a mustache. 

Easy peasy, lol! Seriously, I'll be more than happy to answer any questions you might have.

18 minutes ago, maxydu said:

We're booked on the ABC itinerary on April 30, 2022 on the Horizon from Miami. This will be our

17th CCL cruise so the ship is more of the destination for us. This is a sea day extensive voyage; 8 days with only 3 ports. So, if you enjoy ship time you might consider this itinerary. 

If you decide to join us, please say hello on board....I'm a bald white guy with a mustache. 

Easy peasy, lol! Seriously, I'll be more than happy to answer any questions you might have.

We will!  Thanks!

1 hour ago, crewsweeper said:

If closer to Bayonne than Miami, do that one.  Agree that short stay in Bermuda limits your ability to do a lot, but it's something different.  I'd be interested in which private island you'll stop at.  Coming from St Marteen you could go to either Half Moon Cay or Amber Cove.

If Miami is a better starting point, nothing wrong with visiting the ABCs again. Might have more sea days.  Sea days are good.

Thanks!!

3 hours ago, cruzluver2 said:

We have narrowed to two itineraries for May 2022.  One is for Bermuda only 8-4, San Juan, St Martin, Private Island.   The second one is ABC Islands.  We have been to all islands except Bermuda.  Can Bermuda be enjoyed in the short amount of time?  Also, one sails of of Bayonne NJ and one out of Miami.  thank you

If I lived in the northeast & could drive to Bayonne would opt for that. You can't do everything in 1 day but you can do a lot. There will  be plenty of cabs when you get off ship. Do some research and pick your 1st, 2nd & 3 rd choices. Tell the guy...he knows you need to be back and will tell you how much he can fit into your time frame.  We even squeezed in about an hour at Horseshoe beach.