ANY cruiseline offering ON SITE RAPID TEST

topaz123

On 10/8/2021 at 8:46 AM, Heidi13 said:

Our preferred cruise line has an onboard PCR Lab, so tests everyone with a non-invasive saliva test prior to boarding and daily throughout the cruise. On the last day they provide a COVID test certificate.

No reason all cruise lines can't provide this level of service, if they really considered crew and pax safety their #1 priority.

What is your preferred cruise line?

On 10/8/2021 at 11:26 AM, topaz123 said:

Exactly point on.....mad scramble to book Walgreens/CVS, ...finally found one 60 miles away but mobbed by bookings....Found local Lab that would do qualified, rapid test....$ 145 per person...whew...surely the Cruise lines can step up and give a hand by on pier testing.

I ordered and received at home, medically supervised tests for my mother and me for our November cruise. $69 for the 2 pack.

On 10/8/2021 at 12:20 PM, c-boy said:

I would prefer to know my status prior to boarding a flight or being denied at the pier. 

I would, too. But for this upcoming trip it will just turn into a week visit with my mom in Florida if either of us tests positive.

• Like 1