Spa Question

lulamc

Hello!  We are booking a couple's massage for a day of our cruise.  With that booking, are we allowed to access the thermal suite area?  Or do you know if we can pay to use it for a day?  All I see is a pass that is for the entire week and we wouldn't not get the use out of that.

Thanks!

Lynda

Our last cruise (February 2020), we are on the Horizon. We did a couples massage and during the massage were asking about how the weekly pass worked. Our masseuse told us that after the massage if we wanted to utilize the spa for a little bit we could. We ended up not doing it as we had dinner reservations. I can’t guarantee that every masseuse would offer this. This is just my experience.   

On 9/15/2021 at 4:56 PM, lulamc said:

Hello!  We are booking a couple's massage for a day of our cruise.  With that booking, are we allowed to access the thermal suite area?  Or do you know if we can pay to use it for a day?  All I see is a pass that is for the entire week and we wouldn't not get the use out of that.

Thanks!

Lynda

I bought a day pass on the Dream in May 2019.  It was 40, if I recall correctly.  

Thanks everyone! After more thought and discussion I went ahead and booked the Thermal Suite couple's pass.  We decided to make the most of that, along with the couples massage!

@gjsmth It's under Spa in your booking, try looking under relaxation.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lulamc said:

Thanks everyone! After more thought and discussion I went ahead and booked the Thermal Suite couple's pass.  We decided to make the most of that, along with the couples massage!

@gjsmth It's under Spa in your booking, try looking under relaxation.

Were you abke to book week couples thermal pass ahead of time?

Tried that but it comes up blank all the others like excursions, internet plans, etc I can book.  Maybe to early since our cruise is not till July '22.  Any other help to find.

• 2 months later...
On 9/20/2021 at 9:10 PM, gjsmth said:

Were you abke to book week couples thermal pass ahead of time?

Tried that but it comes up blank all the others like excursions, internet plans, etc I can book.  Maybe to early since our cruise is not till July '22.  Any other help to find.

I've had the option to book the spa as a couple or single pass for the week for a few months now.  I cruise in December this year.

• 3 months later...
On 11/29/2021 at 7:52 PM, bluesea4me said:

I've had the option to book the spa as a couple or single pass for the week for a few months now.  I cruise in December this year.

How much was the couples pass? The only thing available on the Horizon in October is a single pass. I am curious if the couples pass will show up or too many are already booked.

From the Spa and Salon FAQ

For guests who do not purchase a spa stateroom or suite but would like to use the Thermal Suites, Thalassotherapy Pool or large hot tub spa, we offer day passes and passes for the cruise duration. A Thalassotherapy Pool is featured on Carnival Breeze, Carnival Dream, Carnival Magic, Carnival Splendor and Mardi Gras. A large hot tub spa is featured on Carnival Horizon, Carnival Panorama and Carnival Vista.

Passes for the cruise duration can be purchased on board at the Cloud 9 Spa or pre-purchased Staged by accessing 'Manage My Booking' from the Carnival.com home page. Daily passes can only be purchased on board at the Cloud 9 Spa.

Prices from per guest (prices are subject to change and exclude Europe cruises)
Daily Pass: $40
4 day cruise $79
5 day cruise $99
6 day cruise: $119
7 day cruise: $139
8 day cruise: $159
9 day cruise: $179
10 day cruise: $199
12 day cruise: $239
13 day cruise: $259
14 day cruise: $279

Age Policy: Guests must be at least 18 years of age to receive body treatments or utilize spa facilities, as well as use of the Thermal Suites, Thalassotherapy Pool and large hot tub spa.

To view our Cloud 9 Spa services and treatments, click here.
To view our ZSPA services and treatments for teens (13-17 years of age), click here.

--------------------------------

Although it states daily passes can only be purchased on board I do see options in my Cruise Manager to pre-purchase a day pass for $30 per person.

4 hours ago, letstrythisplace said:

Prices from per guest (prices are subject to change and exclude Europe cruises)
Daily Pass: $40
4 day cruise $79
5 day cruise $99
6 day cruise: $119
7 day cruise: $139
8 day cruise: $159
9 day cruise: $179
10 day cruise: $199
12 day cruise: $239
13 day cruise: $259
14 day cruise: $279

I just checked my cruise manager for pricing for a 4 day cruise on the Magic, and the price is $118 per person.

1 hour ago, mpcaruth said:

I just checked my cruise manager for pricing for a 4 day cruise on the Magic, and the price is $118 per person.

It did say was subject to change but that's still under $30 per day not including grats (i am not sure if grats is already included or a separate charge)

On 3/28/2022 at 7:00 PM, mpcaruth said:

That is steep..damn. I was quoted $119 for a 7 day..

Edited by csoud68