La Reserve reservations for cruisers since 8/29/21

jeno

3 hours ago, pinotlover said:

three rectangular tables of eight is what I remember mostly. Seems if they had less than max, they just pulled chairs giving extra space at the table.

Because of an O foul up, we actually had 28 at one dinner. They sat the other 4 at the bar!

Yes - 3 tables of 8.

I thought I read somewhere that you can only dine with people who were in your party. i.e. booked together.  The only thing I can find on O is

Will specialty restaurants be open? Are there restrictions on restaurant capacity and the number of reservations I can make? All of our specialty restaurants will be available for our guests. Capacity and reservations restrictions may be required based on local regulations in the jurisdiction(s) the ship(s) are sailing in.

If they restrict dining to individual parties, that might be a problem for booking La Reserve.  Does anyone have information from passengers on current sailings?

23 minutes ago, cruisingxpert said:

I thought I read somewhere that you can only dine with people who were in your party. i.e. booked together.  The only thing I can find on O is

Will specialty restaurants be open? Are there restrictions on restaurant capacity and the number of reservations I can make? All of our specialty restaurants will be available for our guests. Capacity and reservations restrictions may be required based on local regulations in the jurisdiction(s) the ship(s) are sailing in.

If they restrict dining to individual parties, that might be a problem for booking La Reserve.  Does anyone have information from passengers on current sailings?

All I can say is that O accepted my reservation for two of us for a La Reserve dinner.  This cruise is in January 2022.  We'll see how it works out.

• Thanks 1